3rd February 2012, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

From where I can get application form for IAS examination in Bhubaneswar?

FROM where i can get application form for ias examination in bhubaneswar.
AND from which date the saleing of this application form is strated, and in which date it is closed.

28th March 2012, 02:08 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From where I can get application form for IAS examination in Bhubaneswar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
FROM where i can get application form for ias examination in bhubaneswar.
AND from which date the saleing of this application form is strated, and in which date it is closed.
In order to apply for any entrance examination conducted by Union Public Service Commission, including Civil Service Exam, candidates may fill up and submit online application through www.upsconline.nic.in

Complete procedure of online submission of application is provided in the website mentioned above. The application form, along with necessary guidelines, are made available at the website as soon as the notification is published by the commission.

As far as the preliminary stage of Civil Service Examination 2012 is concerned, it is going to be conducted on 20.05.2012 and the last date to submit the application form for the same was 05.03.2012.

For further information, refer to the official website of Union Public Service Commission.
17th July 2012, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: From where I can get application form for IAS examination in Bhubaneswar?

How to fill up I.A.S APPLICATION FORM
17th July 2012, 11:50 AM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

To become Indian Administrative Service officer,you should fill the application form civil service exam.This exam is conducted by Union Public Service Commission every year once.The Civil service exam consist of Preliminary exam and Main exam.Civil service Preliminary exam notification will release in the month of February every year and exam will held on May month every year.After clearing this exam,you will eligible for Main exam.The Main exam will held on September month every year.

To appearing for this exam,you should have completed minimum graduation degree with any stream from a recognized university and your age should be between 21 to 30 years.

If you fulfill with this criteria,then you can fill this year civil service exam application form.Civil Service exam application form will available in Online and Offline too.

To fill the application form online,then click on below link between the notification dates.
http://www.upsconline.nic.in

To fill the application form offline,you will get the the application form in any head post office in your place.

See this attachment for more details.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf cs2011_eng.pdf(346.2 KB, 72 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?