25th January 2013, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Where can I get IIT books?

Sir where can i get the IIT BOOKS you mentioned...please give me the source for the same

4th August 2013, 07:36 PM
adityamm1990

Default Re: Where can I get IIT books?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir where can i get the IIT BOOKS you mentioned...please give me the source for the same
iit standard books can be available in all stores...
you can check
1.eBay
2.flipchart.
search for books
5th August 2013, 09:42 AM
anshu85277
Senior Member+

hello dear

for iit books you can go for following sites for online buying or another option for manual or buying from shop is always open

for online buying few of good sites are :

amazon.com
flip cart
ebay.com

and other online book stores which are availabe on net
5th August 2013, 05:30 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend

Honestly I do not know which of books some of the members recommended for the Indian Institute of Technology entrance exam preparation .

Now the entrance examination is called ISEET .It has two stages

1.JEE Main

2.JEE advanced.

But do not worry ,I am here mentioning the places where you will be able to get required for better p
reparation:

1.If you want to buy the books offline then you can buy it from any good stationary which is located in your hometown.Generally these books are available at all books shops who sell books for competitive exams.

2.The second mode of buying books for you is online mode .there are several websites from where you can buy books.

1.www.flipkart.com

2.koolskool.in

3.askiitians.com

4.ebay.in

5.www.booknbuy.in

Note: Please concentrate on NCERT books of class 11th and 12th .The NCERT books which must not be left as some questions are directly from it.

Hope the information helps you.If you need any other information regarding your query ,please leave a message here.We will get back to you as soon as possible.

All the best

aashisranjan784
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?