4th August 2015, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

When the application form of Improvement exam for 12th CBSE Ajmer Region will be released?

Respected Sir,
I have disqualified in 12th CBSE in Ajmer Region. I want to apply for Improvement exam. Kindly tell me when the application form will be out? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Can 12th cbse improvement exam be given from different school in different state? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can 12th CBSE improvement exam be given from different school and in different state?
  3. When the application form of 12th CBSE Improvement exam will be released?
  4. Where and when the 12th CBSE improvement exam form will be available?
  5. Procedure to change CBSE school in 12th std (Ajmer region)?
  6. Date of sale of improvement exam forms? From where can I buy it?
  7. Will I be eligible for improvement exam if have scored poor percentage in 12th CBSE? From where to get the form?
  8. Whether the marksheet of 12th CBSE Improvement exam has any value?
  9. Can I apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 76.5% in 12th? When the application form will be released?
  10. What is the procedure to apply for 12th improvement exam? How many subjects can we apply for improvement?
  11. Whether a candidate is eligible to get transfer from Chennai Region to Delhi Region to study 12th CBSE?
  12. When the application form of ISC Improvement exam will be released? Last date of form submission?
  13. Procedure to apply for Improvement exams with MP Board for 12th CBSE candidate?
  14. Should I drop a year to appear in Improvement exam of 12th WBCHSE Board?
  15. Is it possible to reappear in 12th CBSE if missed out improvement exam? Can I apply for 12th UP State Board?
  16. Is it possible to transfer from Chennai to Delhi Region to study 12th CBSE?
  17. From where can I get the improvement exam job application for CBSE? Last date to apply for it?
  18. How can I reappear if failed in 12th CBSE Private Board exam?
6th August 2015, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When the application form of Improvement exam for 12th CBSE Ajmer Region will be released?

Respected Sir,
I have disqualified in 12th CBSE in Ajmer Region. I want to apply for Improvement exam. Kindly tell me when the application form will be out? Waiting for your reply.
6th August 2015, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When the application form of Improvement exam for 12th CBSE Ajmer Region will be released?

Respected Sir,
8th August 2015, 08:27 AM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

* After the declaration of results within 4 days they will release the notifications of about improvement .
* you have to pay the amount for each subject I.e, amount will be specified .
* After the completion of applying , exam dates will be released and you will receive new hall ticket for improvement exam. So well prepare and present the information accurately ...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?