27th May 2015, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

When will be Improvement exam of 12th CBSE held in this year? Procedure to apply?

Hello,
I want to apply for Improvement exam
of 12th CBSE. I have scored only 57% marks.
Can you please tell me when will be Improvement
exam for CBSE Board held in this year? What is the
procedure for applying?

1st June 2015, 06:48 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: When will be Improvement exam of 12th CBSE held in this year? Procedure to apply?

Usually Improvement forms are available in the month of august you can but forms from any book depot or from the previous school
after that buy the forms and just fill it up and send to the office of CBSE board written in the form you will find every details in the form like how to fill up to where to send just read it out and then exams are held in the next so in that manner you will get an appropriate time for preparations of Board exams and about admit card you will get it on the address which you fill up in the forma and you will get marksheet at same address
2nd June 2015, 12:52 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: When will be Improvement exam of 12th CBSE held in this year? Procedure to apply?

Really 57 % is not a good score you need to improve it. Improvement exams are conducted by CBSE for those students who want to improve their performance in 10th & 12th Standard. So, for giving this examination you need to fill a improvement form for that. You can get improvement form from your school campus or from any reputed book store. Purchase one form and fill it neatly and properly.

Don't make any mistake while filing form. I suggest you to fill it by pencil first. After that you rub it line by line and fill it by Ball pen. Once you fill improvement exam form then post it to regional office whose address is given in broucher which you get with form.

Make a demand draft for paying examination fee in favor of Secretory Central Board of Secondary Education. After submission of your form they will post enrollment number to your residential address which you mentioned in improvement form.

Improvement form will be released in between the month of august. So get daily update from school campus about this form. You will get date sheet notification on CBSE official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?