8th September 2015, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for improvement exam in one subject under BSEB board for 12th?

How to apply for improvement exam in one subject under BSEB board for 12th?

9th September 2015, 10:11 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for improvement exam in one subject under BSEB board for 12th?

You can apply for improvement exams in any subject if you're not satisfied with your result. The BSEB board conducts improvement exams for class 12th students in order to improve their marks.

At first, the candidate should fill the application form and should pay the fees to the number of subjects he/ she wish to write for.

After successful registration for the improvement exam, you can collect the hall ticket and can appear for the exams.
6th August 2016, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for improvement exam in one subject under BSEB board for 12th?

How can i apply for Improvement exam in BSEB board 2016..?
and when will the exam be conducted?
28th December 2016, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12 exam in b.s.e.b board 50percent can I give all full subject exam
10th January 2017, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th examination with 59.8% and take admission in B.A 1st year then can I give improvement exam in one subject in 12th ???
26th March 2017, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

If any body gave improvement examination of intermediate science of all subjects And got fail marks then which certificate is valid is there any problem to his previous certificate. His first certificate is valid or not.
11th June 2017, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Is there come result of improvement exam with 12th annual exam or different
3rd September 2017, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

I was fail in biology in this year from bihar board but in net marks it is pass but not in original and my marksheet give to me after I take admission in btech what can I do. Can it create problems in my life . I was pass in maths and I take both maths and bio
25th July 2018, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

I get 62% in class 12th but I'm not satisfied because I have only 47marks in mathematics.
can i improve my marks?
tell me some tips please!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?