23rd April 2012, 08:44 PM
shikha1_singh

Where can I get the study material after passing electronics and instrumentation? I am preparing for M.E entrance in BITS Pilani

hello sir,
i am from electronics and instrumentation and preparing for ME entrance in BITS pilani.Please tell me from where can i get the study material..That will be really of help..

thank you

shikha

12th June 2019, 01:42 PM
swathijayakumar1997

Default Re: Where can I get the study material after passing electronics and instrumentation? I am preparing for M.E entrance in BITS Pilani

The syllabus is almost same for GATE and BITS. So, you can get previous year solved GATE as well as IES questions for your preparation.There are many GATE materials published by MADE EASY, ACE academy and other popular institutes. You can get these from the market. You can even get the hand written notes of these institutes which are available in the market .Infact, many people who give GATE also give BITS entrance exam.All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?