8th November 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

From where can the MAT entrance exam forms be purchased?

from where mat exam form purchased...could u please mention to me the source for it

Related Questions:
  1. When will be the MAT Exam? When will the application forms for this exam be available?
  2. When will the forms for MAT Exam be available?
  3. Date of sale of MAT exam forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to prepare for MAT entrance exam? What kind of study material is to be referred?
  5. Entrance exam date for MAT entrance exam? Can we fill up the form now?
  6. When will the forms be available for MAT Exam? Last date for the submission of forms for this Exam?
  7. Date of sale of forms for the next MAT entrance exam? Colleges offering MBA in Pharma Management?
  8. When will be the MAT Exam? When to get forms for this Exam? Required Qualification to appear for this Exam?
  9. MBA colleges offering admission through their own entrance exams? Benefits of appearing MAT? -- [New]
  10. When will I get the MAT entrance exam form? Date of the entrance exam and sale of MAT forms?
  11. What are the tentative dates of D-MAT entrance exam for MBBS? Where will the forms be available? Is it possible to fill the application form by online? What is the eligibility criteria for giving admission?
  12. How may I purchase MAT exam forms? List of books I should read for preparation?
  13. What is the date for this years MAT entrance exam? Date of sale of forms?
  14. Registration date and Eligibility Criteria of MAT September Entrance
  15. What is MAT entrance exam procedure, qualification and eligibility?
  16. When will the forms for MAT feb session be available?
  17. How should I fill the MAT exam? I am in B.Com 3rd year 5th semester
  18. When are the forms available for MAT exam? Last date of online registration?
8th November 2011, 04:40 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From where can the MAT entrance exam forms be purchased?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
from where mat exam form purchased...could u please mention to me the source for it
DETAILS ABOUT MAT EXAM

The minimum qualification for appearing in MAT 2012 is graduation in any discipline from any recognized University .

Final year student in any undergraduate (i.e. B.A, B.Sc., B.Com., B.Tech., etc.)can also apply.

There is a minimum percentage requirement in graduation which is different for different management institutes and universities.

EXAM DETAILS:-

FORM AVAILABILITY----Third week of October-2011 to Second November-2011
LAST DATE-----Second week of November-201
EXAM DATE----19th December 2011 Last held on Sunday, 5-Dec-2010, 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM

Form Application purpose you can visit to http://www.aima-ind.org
8th November 2011, 08:05 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
MAT Stands for Management Aptitude Test and this examination is Conducted by AIMA, 4 Times in a year. This Examination is usually conducted 4 times in a year in February, May, September and December.

To apply for This examination, You have to complete your Graduate degree course in any discipline from a recognised Board, Final year candidates are also apply for MAT Examination.

If you are Interested in this examination, then please apply for December MAT Examination. The Notification of December MAT Examination was Already Updated in the AIMA Official website, The Online Registration process was already started, The last date of apply for this examination online : 15/Nov/2011.

The Last Date for submission of filled in Online Registration Forms at AIMA, New Delhi : 18/Nov/2011.

If you are Interested to apply for this examination then please obtain Form against cash payment of Rs 1200 from listed branches of Bank of Baroda, Axis Bank, listed Study Centres of AIMA OR from AIMA, New Delhi.

You can also Fill the MAT Application form Online By visit the Official website and you have to pay the fees through Credit Card.

So, please apply for MAT Examination Soon Before the Last date.

Eligible candidates may choose any one of the Option to take the Test.

(i) Paper Based Test
(ii) Computer Based test.

The examination is Objective with multiple-choice answers And the Questions are asked form Language Comprehension, Mathematical Skills, Data Analysis and Sufficiency, Intelligence and Critical Reasoning and form Indian and Global Environment.

So, Please prepare for MAT Examination according to the Given Syllabus and Pattern and for More Information please check official Website :

http://www.aima-ind.org
8th November 2011, 11:49 PM
sathish0038

MAT stands for the Management Aptitude Test.It was conducted by the AIMA in 4 times for every year

In month of Feb,May,Sept, Dec.
The eligibility criteria for the MAT is minimum graduate form the Recognized university.

The notification to apply for the MAT exam is:3/oct/2011 to 2/Nov/2011

the exam will be held on:19/Dec/2011
The admit card will be send by the post on before The exam.It means last week of November.

for the application to fill the MAT is;
www.aima-ind.org/

you get more idea about the exam.
9th November 2011, 05:40 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: From where can the MAT entrance exam forms be purchased?

Quote:

Availability of MAT Forms

Management Aptitude Test..popularly known as MAT is conducted 4 times a year in the months of February,May,September and December..

For appearing for MAT exam..you need to be at least a graduate with 50% or above as aggregate in your graduation..

MAT mainly tests you on the following areas :-

Quantitative Aptitude
Vocabulary
Logical Reasoning

The last MAT exam for 2011 will be held on 4th December,2011 for which the forms shall be available online and offline as well..

The last date for form submission is
Online mode :- 12th November,2011
Offline mode :- 15th November,2011

For applying online for MAT.. Click Here

The offline forms can be posted to the following address for submission :-

Manager-CMS (MAT-Online),
All India Management Association,
Management House,
14 Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003

For offline mode..the forms are available in select in Axis Bank branches..

You can also avail the forms from your nearby book depots..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
9th November 2011, 12:53 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

Hello friend
The minimum qualification for appearing in MAT 2012 is graduation in any discipline from any recognized University .

Final year student in any undergraduate (i.e. B.A, B.Sc., B.Com., B.Tech., etc.)can also apply.

There is a minimum percentage requirement in graduation which is different for different management institutes and universities.

EXAM DATE----19th December 2011 Last held on Sunday, 5-Dec-2010, 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM

9th November 2011, 01:12 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

Hello friend

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?