27th August 2012, 01:37 PM
monalisa chakroborty

How should I fill the MAT exam? I am in B.Com 3rd year 5th semester

i am in b.com 3rd year 5th semester i want to know that how should i fill the mat exam should i give the entrance now only itself or after completing my final year and how should i give it from where should i get the forms of mat exam(MBA entrance test)

Related Questions:
  1. Can I fill the form of UES while in 5th semester?
  2. Can I be eligible to fill up the form of CDS II after doing B.Tech 5th semester(3rd year)?
  3. Tips to prepare well for GATE after 5th semester of B.Tech.
  4. When Should I appear in GRE if pursuing B.Tech(IT) 5th semester?
  5. Will I get admission for MBA if I am waiting for B.Com 5th semester results? -- [New]
  6. Can I get a good job after clearing backlogs in 3rd or 5th semester? I am a 2nd year civil engineering student
  7. ECE 5th semester training from BHEL Haridwar?
  8. How can I apply for Winter Training being a student of B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester? What kind of training suits me?
  9. How to give exam after completion of B.E? I am a 5th semester student in electrical engineering
  10. Bangalore University, B.Com., 5th Semester, Entrepreneurship Development Programme (Paper 5.3) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. How may I get previous year question papers of 5th semester?
  12. Is it possible to get a good job with backlogs in 3rd, 5th, and 6th semester?
  13. Procedure to join Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 5th semester BE in Electronics and Instrumentation? Information regarding University Entry Scheme?
  14. How can I fill the form of MAT after passing B.Com? List of top colleges of MBA? What is the fee structure?
  15. Lateral Entry admission in M.Sc. IT -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to join TATA company? I have 6 months industrial training for 5th semester
  17. Project on Advance Java in Kolkata for B.Tech 5th semester student?
  18. Am I eligible for IAF entrance exam after clearing the previous backlogs?
6th May 2013, 01:45 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I fill the MAT exam? I am in B.Com 3rd year 5th semester

hi,
MAT exam stands for Management aptitude test which is conducted to join MBA course.

Basic Eligibility for MAT

The requirements for MAT are cited below:

Candidates need to have a graduate degree in any discipline. The certification must be from an institution that has an approval from the HRD Ministry, Government of India.
Students who are at waiting for their results are eligible to apply for the MAT too.
Aspirants can apply for this exam as many times as they wish. No restrictions are there for the number of time of participation.

Age Qualification for MAT

There is no age limit for a person to write the MAT exam. The aspirants must not be less than 21 years when they apply.

For more;-

Visit the official website
9th July 2013, 04:02 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I fill the MAT exam? I am in B.Com 3rd year 5th semester

Quote:
Originally Posted by monalisa chakroborty View Post
i am in b.com 3rd year 5th semester i want to know that how should i fill the mat exam should i give the entrance now only itself or after completing my final year and how should i give it from where should i get the forms of mat exam(MBA entrance test)
Since you are in the fifth semester now therefore even if you want to you cannot sit for the MAT exam since only final year students and graduates can apply for this examination. I think for exams like these there cant be any right time. Only when you are confident about your preparation and you think you are ready that you should go for it. So from the final year itself devote some time to the preparation as well so that you can secure good marks in the exam.

All India Management Aptitude Testing Service conducts the Management Aptitude Test or MAT exam as it is commonly known as. MAT is usually conducted 4 times a year generally in the months of February, May, September and December. This gives more opportunities to the students to give this exam whenever they want to.

The basic qualification required for this post is a graduate degree. No minimum percentage to acquire at graduation level have been mentioned so 40% at grad level is more than enough.

Final year students waiting for the result to come out or is intending to appear for the final year exam can also appear for this exam. By the time the admission process starts you must have passed in the qualifying exam and have the mark sheets at hand.

If you want to apply for this exam then you can do so by buying the application form at the cost of Rs. 1200 from either the listed branches of Bank of Baroda, Axis Bank or the listed Study Centres of AIMA OR from AIMA.

If that does not sounds feasible then you can also send a demand draft in favour of the ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi and then register online with the DD details. The amount can also be paid online by using a credit or debit card.

Hope this helps :-> :->
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?