12th December 2011, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

From where to get the AIEEE offline form? I am in Shillong, Meghalaya

from where can i get AIEEE offline form? I am in shillong, meghalaya.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I become an officer in CBI? What's the procedure for the same? I am a constable Wireless Operator in Meghalaya Police Radio Organisation, Shillong. I have done PG in sociology
  2. CMJ Shillong University state government of Meghalaya?
  3. How to do MBA distance course from Mahatma Gandhi University Shillong
  4. Upcoming SBI clerk exam date of centre Shillong Meghalaya?
  5. Is CMJ university Shillong Meghalaya approved by UGC and AICTE
  6. Is Mahatma Gandhi university, Shillong, Meghalaya approved by UGC? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is Mahatma Gandhi university Shillong(Meghalaya) approved by joint committee of UGC-DEC-AICTE?
  8. Is Mahatma Gandhi university Shillong, Meghalaya approved by joint committee of UGC-DEC-AICTE?
  9. What's the last date for submission of offline form for AIEEE ?
  10. List of schools offering Science in H.S. at Shillong?
  11. Is Mahatma Gandhi university Shillong(Meghalaya) approved by joint committee of UGC-DEC-AICTE?
  12. Is CMJ University, Shillong approved by UGC and AICTE? Is Ph.D degree from CMJ University, Shillong valid? Am I eligible for the same? I have done M.Tech from Allahabad Agricultural Institute? Suggest some technological universities for my Ph.D
  13. Does CMJ University Shillong, Meghalaya provide Medical Ph.D?
  14. Where to get offline application forms for AIEEE Exam?
  15. Is CMJ University Meghalaya Shillong approved by UGC? Is Ph.D from University valid?
  16. How to do B.E/B.Tech through correspondence after doing diploma in electrical?
  17. How to get the scholarship if I have not yet received it from inspired scholarship? -- [New]
  18. Time of availability of AIEEE offline forms?
21st November 2012, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: From where to get the AIEEE offline form? I am in Shillong, Meghalaya

Respected sir
my economic condition has become very bad so i want to get a good info./suggestion What to do after XII(in science stream) and i want in shillong only, my ph. No. 9856911414
12th November 2013, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: From where to get the AIEEE offline form? I am in Shillong, Meghalaya

where i would get AEEE entrence exam form
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?