12th April 2016, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Where to get CHS class 11th entrance test syllabus and question papers?

Where to get CHS class 11th entrance test syllabus and question papers? Is it possible for me to get it from here? Can you please attach all the needed materials to me as soon as possible. Hope that I will get the answer soon on the same.

31st July 2016, 03:12 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to get CHS class 11th entrance test syllabus and question papers?

CHS stands for Central Hindu School and it is CBSE affiliated school upto 10+2 level managed by BHU. It has its two branches out of which one is for boy's known as Central Hindu Boy's School and other one is for girl's known as Central Hindu Girl's School.

Admission in the same is provided through an entrance examination known as SET ( School Entrance Test ) which is held for admission in Class VI, Class IX and Class XI.

--> For appearing in the SET for admission in Class XI, you need to have completed your Class 10th board examination with a minimum of 50% aggregate from a recognized board.

--> The question paper of same comprises of 100 questions of marks one each from the syllabus upto Class 10th related to General Science, Mathematics, English Grammar and Hindi Grammar, General Knowledge and Current Affairs etc. . Also for understanding the exact pattern of examination you can log on the link www.bhuonline.in and download the previous year question papers from the same link.

For more details and updates regarding the same examination you can log on to the link www.bhu.ac.in or www.bhuonline.in.
12th January 2020, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where to get CHS class 11th entrance test syllabus and question papers?

Can we apply two form in chs exam for class 11 because I couldn't decide which is best for me..?.
6th March 2023, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Is it hard to pass this CHS exam?%uD83E%uDD14
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?