4th February 2018, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

From where to get education bank loan at cheapest interest rates? Procedure to apply for it?

My family is financially weak. I want to apply for a course in Lovely Professional University for which cost are very high. So, I would like to loan the procedure to apply for educational bank loans. Please, let me know from where I can get loan at minimum interest rate.

Related Questions:
  1. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs in Axis Bank?
  2. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  3. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  4. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of India? Interest rates charges against an Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Central Bank for B.Tech course? Interest rates charges? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Interest rates in Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for BTech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  8. Interest rates in SBI Education Loan scheme for MCA course?
  9. Interest rates in OBC Education Loan scheme for BTech course? -- [New]
  10. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank? Interest rates charges against an Education Loan?
  11. Which Bank offers cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan for study MBA?
  12. Should I apply for an Education Loan in Indian Overseas Bank to study in B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  13. Interest rates charge against Education Loan in Indian Bank to study in B.Pharmacy?
  14. Which Bank offers cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course?
  15. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  16. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  17. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of upto Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study MBA through CMAT?
  18. Should I apply for Education Loan in United Bank of India to study MBBS? Interest rates charged against Education Loan?
12th February 2018, 01:21 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From where to get education bank loan at cheapest interest rates? Procedure to apply for it?

1. There are many banks which sanction Education loan for financially weak candidates to pursue higher professional courses. You can either apply for loan from Public Sector banks or Private sector banks. Generally, public sector banks charge less interest rate.

There is one portal called Vidya Lakshmi where candidates can apply to multiple banks for education loan. If you want to apply in offline mode then you can visit any bank branch and apply with necessary documents like address proof, PAN card, loan letter etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?