22nd December 2015, 02:28 PM
Bennnnn

Where to get the NDA application form?

Where to get the NDA application form? Can someone please give me the information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me on this as soon as possible. Awaiting for the answer soon as possible. Thank you!

22nd December 2015, 05:38 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to get the NDA application form?

NDA examination is conducted by UPSC twic every year. It provides a better opportunity for candidates to join defence services after 10+2.

The examination is conducted in month of April and September and application for examination is released in month of January and July respectively.

The application for NDA I examination will be available from 02nd January 2016 on www.upsc.gov.in.

The examination is conducted in two stages as written and SSB. Candidates have to qualify in both stages for final recruitment.
22nd December 2015, 06:36 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

NDA stands for National Defence Academy. Entrance exam for this academy is held twice every year by UPSC in April and September respectively. Candidates who have done 10+2 from a recognized board or appearing for board exams can apply for this exam.

As per latest notification, age limit is 16.5-19.5 years and only unmarried male candidates can apply for the exam.

You can get application form from your nearest Head Post Office. The second option for you is to apply for exam online at http://www.upsconline.nic.in.

Date of notification for NDA I exam is 02 January, 2016.
22nd December 2015, 07:31 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Applications to National Defence Academy is done in two modes:

1. Offline mode:

You can purchase form from your nearest post office and fill it and send to official address of UPSC.

It is time consuming and cumbersome task.

2. Online mode:

You can apply online at official website of UPSC that is www.upsconline.nic.in.

To apply, you must have passed 10+2 passed, age limit is 16.5 years to 19.5 years for unmarried male Indian.
22nd December 2015, 11:48 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennnnn View Post
Where to get the NDA application form? Can someone please give me the information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me on this as soon as possible. Awaiting for the answer soon as possible. Thank you!
NDA - National Defence Academy

This is one of the defence service exam and a part of UPSC exams (Union Public Service Commission), which conducts the exam for candidates to join in defence forces of India such as Indian Army, Navy and Air Force.

You can apply for the NDA exam through 2 modes which are ONLINE and OFFLINE. You need to satisfy the eligibility standards for the NDA exam in order to apply. The application form for the NDA exam can be got at HERE

While applying for the online application form you must have scanned photo copies of their qualification documents, residential, caste certificate, income certificate, Rasan card, voter ID and other needed documents. At first you need to mention your name as mentioned in your government ID and other details includes such as residential address , gender, age, qualification. You should have a scanned copy of your signature which is needed to be uploaded and edit the image as per the dimensions mentioned in the form.

The fees for application form is Rs.100.

Note: It is important that you should not skip the fields which is marked mandatory.

For more information check at http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?