3rd August 2012, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

When can I fill the application form for IAS and IPS examination?

i want to know about date when i can fill application form for IAS AND IPS EXAMINATION 2012-13

24th October 2012, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When can I fill the application form for IAS and IPS examination?

i want to know about date when i can fill application form for IAS AND IPS EXAMINATION 2012-13

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/when-can-i-fill-application-form-ias-ips-examination-895879.html#ixzz2ADlDeNk1
15th May 2013, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

my name is prabhu dev m me ips exam reedme plase copretme sir am studying in 1st year b.com sir
13th June 2013, 08:11 AM
Paliyal79

Hi friend
IPS, IAS exam are the civil service exams which are conducted by UPSC {UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION}.
For join this exam, a graduation degree or B.tech degree is necessary with minimum 55 marksfrom arecognized university.
Age limit is 21 to 30.
5 years upper age relaxation for SC/ST candidates and 3 years relaxation for OBC candidates.
For more info go to
www.upsc.nic.in
GOOD LUCK
14th August 2013, 04:37 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

HI

Date for this exam has been over.

Date for next year is as follows

Date of Notification ( release of form ): 17th May 2014
Last date of submission : 14th June 2014

Date of Pre exam: 24th June 2014

If you qualify pre exam you will have to appear for Mains and then for interview.

All the best
14th August 2013, 10:20 PM
john215

Re: When can I fill the application form for IAS ,IPS examination?

Hi friend,

IPS, IAS exam are the civil service exams which are conducted by UPSC {UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION}.
For join this exam, a graduation degree or B.tech degree is necessary with minimum 55 marksfrom arecognized university.
Age limit is 21 to 30.
5 years upper age relaxation for SC/ST candidates and 3 years relaxation for OBC candidates.
For more info go to www.upsc.nic.in

Thanks!!!!
all the best............
21st July 2015, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Hi Sir/Madam,
Iam Mahesh studied and working at abroad currently (kingdom of bahrain),I had finished Bcom and Done MBA in Finance from Mahatma Gandhi University and awaiting result for MBA on coming November 2015,My age date of birth 07-12-1984 and now age going 30 years and 7 months , Iam from Nair society,Actually my question:
1) Can i apply for IPS Exam (eligibility)
2) Here iam working for a private company as Accountant, Therefore can i apply and prepare for IPS Exam
3) Steps to be followed in order to gain IPS EXAM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?