23rd December 2016, 05:41 PM
dr.divyaunni

Where should a BDS student apply to do 6 months internship in Tamilnadu? Process and last date to apply for it?

Hello sir, I have completed BDS from a private college of Tamilnadu and want to do internship. Where can I apply to do 6 months internship in Tamilnadu? Process and last date to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  2. List of companies providing quality internship of less than 2 months duration in Hyderabad? How can I apply for the same?
  3. How can a Dental student apply for 6 months Internship in Government Hospitals? What is the procedure to apply?
  4. Procedure to apply for 2 months Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  5. Where can I apply for 2 months Internship if pursuing B.E.(Telecommunication Engineering)?
  6. How to apply for further studies in USA and Canada being a student of BDS course and doing Internship?
  7. How and where I can apply for 1-2 months internship while doing B.Com final year?
  8. Companies offering 2 months Summer Internship for MBA(IT) 1st year student? Procedure to apply?
  9. Can I apply for MDS entrance exam if pursuing Internship being a BDS doctor?
  10. How to apply for Six months Internship in Unitech Group being Civil student?
  11. Procedure to apply for internship in AIIMS after finishing BDS? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  13. How can I apply for internship in government colleges during final year
  14. How can I apply for internship after BDS in hospitals?
  15. What is the process followed to apply for internship in NTPC? -- [New]
  16. How to apply for Senior internship in Chennai being a BDS student?
  17. List of colleges which offer Internship to BDS student in Maharashtra? Procedure to apply?
  18. How to apply for 2 months Internship in Jaipur? List of companies for CSE 3rd year student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?