26th April 2012, 10:51 PM
darkstreetmohit

From where should I get the MP DMAT application form? Where will be the centers for the entrance exam?

From where should I Get MP DMAT Application Form? And where will be the centers for entrance exam?

12th March 2023, 02:21 AM
SurajPSingh

Lightbulb Re: From where should I get the MP DMAT application form? Where will be the centers for the entrance exam?

MP DMAT stands for Madhya Pradesh Dental and Medical Admission Test which is a state-level entrance exam conducted by the Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges (APDMC) for admission to various undergraduate courses such as MBBS, BDS, BPT, BOT, B.Sc. Nursing and other allied paramedical courses offered by private dental and medical colleges in Madhya Pradesh.

The MP DMAT 2023 application form will be issued from 2nd week of April 2023 to 2nd week of May 2023 tentatively by the APDMC. Candidates can download the application form online mode from the official website of APDMC (https://www.apdmcmp.com) or through offline mode from selected branches of State Bank of India (SBI).

The application fee for MP DMAT 2023 is Rs.3000/- which can be paid online through net banking/credit card/debit card or offline through demand draft drawn in favour of APDMC payable at Bhopal.

The MP DMAT 2023 exam date will be announced by the APDMC later. The exam will be conducted in offline mode (pen-paper based) with multiple choice questions covering Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects.

The MP DMAT 2023 exam centres will be located in various cities across Madhya Pradesh such as Indore, Bhopal, Gwalior, Jabalpur etc. as well as some other states such as Delhi NCR, Ahmedabad etc.. The exact list of exam centres will be available on the admit card which will be issued to the candidates who have successfully submitted their application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?