4th August 2013, 04:45 PM
mylovepriyanka

How to do LLB after scoring 42% marks from Calcutta University

Respected sir/maim,

I am 29yrs old a graduate(pass) student having 42% marks from Calcutta University wants to do LLB preferably from that college registered under Bar Council of India Or any other college preferably situated in Kolkata or any other state. Please suggest me the way which suits me best.
I will be very obliged pls suggest me .

Thanking you,

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for LLB exam of Calcutta University after scoring 63% in 12th at the age of 24?
  2. Universities offering LLB after B.Com (2005 batch) from Calcutta University with 39% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible for LLB course after graduating from Calcutta University with 44.5% marks?
  4. Can I do graduation once again to pursue LLB?
  5. Can i study LLB in calcutta university and in any correspondence course after scoring 62% in HS?
  6. Can I do graduation twice from two different university with the gap of 6 years between them?
  7. How to study LLB form Calcutta University? I am a 71 years old student
  8. How canI get admission in B.Com LLB 3 years course under Calcutta University? Is there any entrance exam for it? -- [New]
  9. Age limit for BA LLB from Calcutta University?
  10. How to get admission in LLB course in Calcutta University after completing HS with 60% marks -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to take admission in LLB 3 years course from University of Calcutta
  12. Am I eligible for LLB at Calcutta University after completing graduation in 2006 with 35%?
  13. How may I do LLM studies in United Kingdom or South Africa or New Zealand? I'm currently doing BA. llb under the university of Calcutta and I obtained an aggregate of 82.5% marks 12th std
  14. How to do LLB from Calcutta University after completing graduation with 57%?
  15. Can I pursue LLB course after doing B.Com Hons from Calcutta University?
  16. How to get admission 3 years LLB course through distance mode? I have passed B.Com with 37.4% marks from Calcutta University
  17. When is the LLB exam of Calcutta University?
  18. What is the age limit of B.A+LLB in Calcutta University
16th January 2016, 12:54 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do LLB after scoring 42% marks from Calcutta University

LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law and it is three year course after graduation degree.

The eligibility to get admission in course is candidate must have passed graduation from recognised university. But, candidates have to qualify in entrance examination for admission in any recongised university.

So, you need to just appear for the entrance examination for which every university you want to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?