11th November 2015, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Whether a 10 years old candidate can appear in ICSE exam 2016?

Someone tell me the icse minimum age to appear in 10th exam 2016 since
my date of birth is 03/02/2006 can i will appear in 10th exam in 2016?

11th November 2015, 10:07 AM
skhawking

Default Re: Whether a 10 years old candidate can appear in ICSE exam 2016?

Dear little friend it's really nice to hear from you.
First of all let me tell you about the matriculation examination patterns running currently in India.

Actually, there are only two main education boards which offers matriculation examination in India.
(1)Central Board of Secondary education (CBSE);

As we all know that CBSE is the only government operated agency for school education in India and also it is the largest education board of India(in terms of total No.of students). So,It has it's own rules and regulations for exams .According to it's rules a student should must have a minimum age of 14 to appear in Matriculation examination.So you are not eligible for CBSE 10 exams by ordinary registration but you can try by requesting the Board by writing an email to them, I hope they will definitely help you.

(2Indian Certificate for Secondary education (ICSE);

Atually ICSE is not a government operated board it's an independent education board governed from New Delhi where it has it's board members decide each and every particular thing for the board.And it has no rules or restrictions based on age for appearing ICSE 10th exams. So,you can appear in ICSE 10 th exams just by ordinary registration. And I think this would be best for you.

So Best of luck for a better future!
11th November 2015, 12:09 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not impossible to attend 10th class exam in the age of 10 . The minimum age limit to attend 10th board exam is 14 - 16 age limit ...There is no upper age limit for other boars like CBSE , And Other State Board.

In case of Indian School Certificate Examination (ICSE) do appearing in 10th board will be as per the guidelines of Council for The Indian School Certificate Examination. There is no age limit to write the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education Examination.
11th November 2015, 01:05 PM
maakaladla

Their is no limitation of Age but Appropriate Age is 14 years.

For any query visit the official site of Indian School Certificate Examination.
11th November 2015, 04:37 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

If you have done study from standard one to standard 8th from a recognized board and then studied in standard 9th from ICSE board and registered for the 10th board examination in class 9th then you can appear for the 10th ICSE board exams even at the age of 10 years.

But a candidate must have studied from standard one to standard 9th in order to appear for the 10th board examinations from any recognized board of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?