3rd November 2015, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change into 3 years course if pursuing 2 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Hi,
Myself Khalid Shaikh, I am currently completing my 2 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. I want to change my course to 3 years. Is it possible?

Related Questions:
  1. What will be my salary after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering having 6 years of Welder experience?
  2. Is it possible to do 4 years course to appear for GATE? I am pursuing mechanical engineering in Malaysia
  3. What can I do for pursuing B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering after 3 years diploma?
  4. How can I get last six years question paper of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. Last 6 year papers of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. What can I do to join Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year Diploma in mechanical Engineering having failed Diploma (2 arrier)?
  7. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  8. Last 6 years papers of Diploma in Mechanical 1st and 2nd semester?
  9. Am I eligible for IIT JEE Exam after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering in 4 years?
  10. Last 6 years question papers of diploma in Mechanical engineering from technical examination board of VMR?
  11. Last 6 years question papers of diploma in Mechanical engineering from technical examination board of PSR?
  12. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  13. What should I do further after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. How to join NPTI after Diploma for pursuing B.Tech?
  15. Is it possible to get admission in IIT after completing 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course?
  16. Which course we can do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Can I do B.E. in Civil or Mechanical Engineering after diploma in Computer Science? Is change of stream allowed from diploma to B.E.? -- [Most Discussed]
24th May 2018, 03:36 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change into 3 years course if pursuing 2 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

No, you can't change the 2 years diploma course in Mechanical Engineering(which course you are pursuing now) to 3 years Diploma course. You have already been alloted for the course and have already passed the mid way of the course. So, it is impossible to change the duration right now. It can be changed only immediate after the registration for the course. In simple words, one can't extend the duration of the course after completing the mid pathway of the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?