14th April 2018, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

For getting job, is it beneficial to do Internship if having a backlog in BTech(Civil Engineering)?

I have a backlog in my BTech. I am in the final semester now, has taken Civil Engineering. I know with a backlog it’s not easy to get job. So I think doing internship will be favourable for me. Is my idea really works?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get terminated because of having backlog if applied for internship in IIT Bhubaneswar?
  2. Will I get terminated because of having backlog if applied for internship in Fortune International?
  3. For getting job, is it beneficial to do Internship if having 3 backlogs in B.Tech(Chemical Engineering)?
  4. For getting job, is it beneficial to do Internship if having 2 backlogs in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  5. Is it beneficial to do Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  6. Is it beneficial to do Internship in Britannia Industries Ltd.?
  7. Is it difficult to do Internship with one backlog in 2nd year B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  8. Am I eligible to get internship in Wipro if I have a backlog in 3rd semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in SAIL if having backlog in B.Tech 4th semester?
  10. Which are the Training programs available for B.Tech (Civil Engineering) student who has backlog?
  11. In which company can I get a job after having one backlog in B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  12. Which are the training programs available for B.Tech (ME) student who has backlog?
  13. How can a Civil Engineering student do internship in SAIL with backlog?
  14. Application procedure and its significance for summer internship in Civil Engineering?
  15. What does gap-backlog in graduation mean?
  16. Which are the Training programs available for B.Tech Mechanical student who has backlog?
  17. Which are the Training programs available for BTech Electrical student who has backlog? -- [New]
  18. Job or Internship, which is better for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
11th May 2018, 07:23 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: For getting job, is it beneficial to do Internship if having a backlog in BTech(Civil Engineering)?

Internships are the part of the curriculum and it is necessary to undergo some training or the internship as directed by the respective universities.

Also, with a backlog, you wont pass the engineering in the first place. So, no matter what internship you do, you wont be getting any job until you pass the Engineering with all the papers cleared.

So, first clear your paper and after that if you want some add on in your resume, you can do an internship in your area of interest.
12th May 2018, 02:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For getting job, is it beneficial to do Internship if having a backlog in BTech(Civil Engineering)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have a backlog in my BTech. I am in the final semester now, has taken Civil Engineering. I know with a backlog it’s not easy to get job. So I think doing internship will be favourable for me. Is my idea really works?

Yes, it is beneficial to do an internship while studying BTech Civil Engineering, to get a job in the construction companies. Students have to clear the backlog in BTech Civil Engineering in order to get a job. During the time, students can do internships in any one of the construction companies. Internships will improve your knowledge and gain some practical experience. It also helps to improve your confidence to get a job. Therefore, it is beneficial to do internships for BTech civil engineering students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?