10th March 2018, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Promotion to 2nd semester will be denied if failed in any subject of MCA 1st semester?

Sir, I am pursuing MCA and has given my 1st semester exam. I am worried about my result because I had given very bad exam. I am afraid if I get fail in any subject. So, I would like to know if it will happen then I will become failing and will not get promotion in 2nd semester?

24th April 2018, 11:42 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Promotion to 2nd semester will be denied if failed in any subject of MCA 1st semester?

If you fail in any of the subject in your first semester examination of MCA course, you will be definitely promoted to the second semester of MCA as there is no rule of detaining a candidate if he/she fails in one or more subjects in any semester. Rather than, you will have to appear in the supplementary examination of that particular subject in the upcoming year to clear your backlog in the respective paper.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?