2nd February 2018, 06:04 PM
Prabhamani jois

Whether a Non-Indian is eligible to write Karnataka CET or not?

Am I eligible to write Karnataka - Common Entrance Test (K-CET) being a Non-Indian? But, I have studied for 12 years in Karnataka and I have spend most of life here in this state.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to write the CET of Karnataka after completing 12th in Tamilnadu but residing in Karnataka?
  2. Am I eligible to appear in Karnataka-CET being a domicile of Goa?
  3. Am i eligible to write CET exam in Karnataka?
  4. Eligibility to pursue Karnataka CET for a student of Haryana?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria to take up Karnataka CET?
  6. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET exam? I have done my 10th from M.P and 12th from Karnataka
  7. Am I eligible to write KCET 2016 exam if I started continuing 6th standard from Karnataka?
  8. Am I eligible to write Karnataka CET for MBBS course? I have already got a engineering seat through Karnataka CET
  9. ELigibility criteria for Karnataka CET for a Karnatak resident studying in Kerala?
  10. Can i write the karnataka cet if I did schooling outside karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to write the CET of Karnataka after completing diploma in Karnataka while not being a resident of Karnataka?
  12. Which entrance exam do I need to write for admission in BAMS course? How can I apply for the exam?
  13. Am I eligible for karnataka CET examination? I have done my 10th from kerala and 12th from karnataka
  14. Is my niece eligible to write Karnataka CET after completing 10th ICSE from AP?
  15. Am I eligible to write CET exam for engineering? I am an NRI from Saudi Arabia
  16. Can I write CET after failing in Maths final exam? When is the last date of submission of CET Karnataka application?
  17. Eligibility to appear in Karnataka-CET for 12th students who belongs to Tamil Nadu?
  18. Eligibility to appear in Diploma CET for a candidate who belongs to Karnataka and studied in AP?
3rd March 2018, 02:24 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a Non-Indian is eligible to write Karnataka CET or not?

No, you are not eligible to appear in KCET exam though you have studied class 12 in Karnataka. Candidates should be Indian Citizen to appear in the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?