16th September 2015, 11:35 AM
jyotsna.maddirala

Whether teaching experience is required to do PhD?

Is any teaching experience required to do phd after post graduation (MA sociology)? Do let me know as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do PhD in Mathematics having 2 years teaching experience after M.Phil?
  2. Is it safe to do PhD from PU? Is practical fundas required to do PhD in Finance?
  3. Is it safe to do PhD from PU? Are practical fundas required to PhD in Finance?
  4. Can a candidate of B.Sc in Fashion Designing from Annamalai University be eligible for B.Ed course from MDU?
  5. Can I clear JRF and do PhD at the age of 32 years having 10 years of Teaching experience?
  6. How is M.C.A. qualification with 12 years experience for College/University Teaching/IT manager?
  7. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics if having 28 years of Teaching experience after Post Graduation in Mathematics?
  8. Is teaching experience required for doing B.Ed under IGNOU?
  9. Possibility to study PhD in English Language in IGNOU for a B.Ed graduate who has 20 years of Teaching experience?
  10. Can I do Ph.D in Computer Science after 7 years of software development experience?
  11. How to do Ph.D in Mathematics?
  12. Minimum percentage required in graduation for B.Ed?
  13. B.Ed correspondence for B.Com graduates without teaching experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which course should I join among MCA, M.Sc and B.Ed to become a Teacher?
  15. Possibility to get admission to study PhD if completed B.E. about 18 years ago and having 5 years of worked experience?
  16. Do I need to have any teaching experience to do B.Ed through correspondence? List of universities which provide B.Ed correspondence course without any teaching experience?
  17. Eligibility For teaching in colleges after B.Tech and without having any teaching experience?
  18. Why 2 years teaching experience is required for B Ed course?
16th September 2015, 02:19 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether teaching experience is required to do PhD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyotsna.maddirala View Post
Is any teaching experience required to do phd after post graduation (MA sociology)? Do let me know as soon as possible.
No,teaching experience is not required for Ph.D course.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D entrance exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

Your age should be below 28 years for JRF post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?