11th August 2011, 12:20 PM
vicky bisen111

While in Which government job can I get while in last year?

i m vivek bisen. i m last year student . suggest me govt. job...plaese tell me the jobs available

Related Questions:
  1. Criteria to be eligible for a government job? What should I do to pursue a government job after final year?
  2. Am I eligible for a government or a lecture job in a Government College after completing MCA and 1 year job?
  3. Can I get government job if I had backlogs in my course and cleared it by last year of the course?
  4. What is the procedure to follow for getting a Government job or other job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  5. How to get a government job after completing three year diploma course in Information Technology?
  6. Any chance for getting government job ar the age of 30 years old?
  7. What is the possibility of getting a government job in railways or teaching job?
  8. Is there any government job of Hospital Pharmacist? Any entrance exam is there for such government job?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for any government job before 20years of age even before I completed my graduation?
  10. Can I get government job when I am doing final year of B.Tech?
  11. Which exam I should take up being Computer engineer to get into government job?
  12. Which government job available for M.Sc chemistry freshers?
  13. Will I be eligible for any government or non government job other than nursing?
  14. How to get a Government job while doing M.Sc Chemistry first year?
  15. How to get a government job after completion of one year diploma course MIPT? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible to apply for government job even before I complete 20 years of age?
  17. After B.Tech how can I apply for a government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do government job after finishing B.A? I have qualified in computer hardware
1st October 2011, 01:34 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: While in Which government job can I get while in last year?

There are several government job options which you can try in while being in the final year of graduation. Generally the minimum criteria for any of the government jobs will be a graduation. But at times there may be posts which even the 12th class student’s can also apply. It may again differ from the organization and the sector where you are applying. You can also attend the bank exams. But in that case if you get selected you should submit the graduation certificates within the time specified.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?