18th April 2016, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

How to get a government job after completion of one year diploma course MIPT?

1 year printing diploma in mipt (Maharashtra institute of printing technology) Iam a 4 colour offset printer 12 years experience how to get a government job? Can you please help me to get the details in order to apply for the government job?

Related Questions:
  1. How can we get a government job after completion of diploma course?
  2. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of diploma course?
  3. What are the preparations required to get Government job after completion of Diploma in Civil?
  4. Government printing press jobs?
  5. What is the procedure to follow for applying government hotel job after completion of diploma in hospitality?
  6. Can I get a government job after completing 3 years Diploma in compuer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. Any private job after completion of Diploma engineering?
  9. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  10. What is the procedure followed to get a government job after completion of diploma by vocational course?
  11. Am I eligible to get job in Government sector with 2 years of Mechanical Diploma course completion?
  12. Am I eligible for applying government or semi government job after completion of diploma in taxation?
  13. What is the scope of getting a government sector after completion of diploma in IT engineering?
  14. Can I get government job in Punjab after completion of B.A graduation?
  15. What are the various seed production government job after completion of 2 years of diploma course?
  16. Where and how to get government job notifications after completion of diploma in EEE with 86% marks?
  17. What type of government job opportunities are available after completion of diploma in EEE?
  18. Will I be able to get a government job after completion of diploma in Mechanical branch?
16th March 2018, 04:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a government job after completion of one year diploma course MIPT?

For government jobs, either your should have an ITI diploma or a class 12th qualification from a recognized board of education. In the field of printing technology, you don't have much government jobs.

You can look for jobs in private sector, if you want to use your skills in printing field. You can also start your own business too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?