29th July 2011, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Why do Girls need Educations?

why do girl need education? Could U please tell me whats the exact reason for it

29th July 2011, 11:28 PM
nambardar
Senior Member+

Default Re: Why do Girls need Educations?

hi dear,
this is a social question.
and i give you the reason behind this is also social.

boys and girls both are the main part of our socity
there is in difference behind this.
before many years there is a thinking for girls is that they do not need to educate them. they are made only for the house able work.

but at present almost this thinking is changed.

if the girls are not educated then their family is also not survive.
mother is the first teacher of a child and if his mother is not educated then her child is also a useless man.
30th July 2011, 01:08 AM
vivekdas.raja

hello,
because to learn the system of living.....and to be educated is better than non-educated....
if you can be educated then no one can cheat you...... that's all.....
So education is the main thing in our life.........
30th July 2011, 08:57 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hiii...asking why girls need education is an as absure question as asking why do you eat?if you ask me i would say the need for education is more important to an girl than you or me because its the girls that go on to become mothers and the first teachers of the child and if they are educated they will teach good thinks and if not they will teach bad things to there children who will later be the future of the country and if does not have good morals then the future of the country is gon ,
also because the girls are so vunerable and can easily be dominated and exploited they need education to know there roghts and also how to get them ,these days we are seeing that girls are matching men in each and every field even the combat fields also in the army so its very wrong in under estimating girls and thinking why do they need education?they are not just an children producing factory,they also have there life and feels we should respect them and give them also chance to achieve there dreams for which education is must...
12th August 2011, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

do you show me the institutions prescribed for girls
15th August 2011, 09:34 PM
Harshita21

WHY GIRLS NEED EDUCATION ?

This topic is in itself very vast. Girls need education more than boys so that they become independent and earn for herself and for the family.

Her education help family at the time of financial crisis.

She can protect herself and become confident to face this world.

An educated girl/lady can handle situation and can fight for her right.

Proud to be a girl
15th August 2011, 09:35 PM
Harshita21

Smile Re: Why do Girls need Educations?

WHY GIRLS NEED EDUCATION ?

This topic is in itself very vast. Girls need education more than boys so that they become independent and earn for herself and for the family.

Her education help family at the time of financial crisis.

She can protect herself and become confident to face this world.

An educated girl/lady can handle situation and can fight for her right.

Proud to be a girl
15th August 2011, 11:31 PM
Bmsri

I think you are still living in 1960's. Now a days girls shines in every field more than boys. Girls doesn't stay inside house today. They go to jobs and they do research and they also wants to help their husbands in financial problems.
11th September 2011, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Is education for girls more productive than education for boys?
14th December 2011, 01:48 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Hi

This is a very different kind of a question, so I would answer it in a different manner.
Personally speaking, I do not differentiate much between boys and girls in terms of capabilities, except for the fact that girls are physically inferior in strength.

Firstly, I am going to articulate a few points where girls are much ahead than the boys :

1. Self Belief
2. Self Confidence
3. Sincerity
4. Punctuality
5. Honesty
6. Maturity

and many more...

So when any person has these qualities they are bound to taste success. But now coming to hit your question. In order to develop these qualities which are mostly hidden in the girls are they are introverts, we need to educate them.

Inform them, make them realize their potential so that they start to develop a feeling of success, a feeling which gets them going. See knowledge is respected everywhere on earth. Be it in any form, it would never go a waste.

So I feel that educating girls would lead to development of the earth in 2X manner. Men and Women are making their marks equally and in today's world, I feel it of utmost importance to provide quality education to the females.
This fruit would reap much better and bigger results in the future.

Hope this is convincing.

Regards
#RJ#
1st February 2012, 09:07 PM
pragati kashyap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
why do girl need education? Could U please tell me whats the exact reason for it
every one in society have its own views on this topic.Girls are future server as in the sense server of manners,etiquettes in their family.they are the pillars of good society.girls can serve nation in both direct and indirect way.they do jobs and also balance their family in future.so if the main is not aware of the all the situations then how can she pass the knowledge to next generation.yas experience comes through age but wisdom comes through education,potential that skill to tacle any situation comes through the education.and inspite of this fact also all people are equal and every one have right to get educated whether its girl or boy.education increases the range of thinking and broaden ones mind.
4th October 2012, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

why girls education is not necessory?
4th October 2012, 08:58 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

hello
every one in society have its own views on this topic.Girls are future server as in the sense server of manners,etiquettes in their family.they are the pillars of good society.girls can serve nation in both direct and indirect way.they do jobs and also balance their family in future.so if the main is not aware of the all the situations then how can she pass the knowledge to next generation.yas experience comes through age but wisdom comes through education,potential that skill to tacle any situation comes through the education.and inspite of this fact also all people are equal and every one have right to get educated whether its girl or boy.education increases the range of thinking and broaden ones
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?