5th October 2011, 04:02 AM
gopal108

Why a person should join coaching institute for IAS? Why a person is not need to join coaching institute for IAS?

i require an unbiased suggestion whether a person should join coaching institute for IAS? if yes, why?. if No, why?

5th October 2011, 12:50 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why a person should join coaching institute for IAS? Why a person is not need to join coaching institute for IAS?

Dear Friend

There use to be difference in capabilities of any two persons.
One person may walk 2-3 KM without being tired and other may not.
So the later person take help of an Auto or Bus or Cab.

Similarly all students can't complete their studies on their own.
There comes the role of coaching institutes.

You can't exactly say that coaching institutes are useless or necessary.

It comes to your personal requirement that you need a coaching or not..

If one of my senior friend has already qualified some exam he/she can give
me fundamental guidance and if that guidance is enough for me to advance
my preparation to the required level according to the exam then I won't
need a coaching for that particular exam.

But,if I don't get guidance from anywhere then I may require a coaching.
5th October 2011, 01:21 PM
K.Bala Kishore

Default Re: Why a person should join coaching institute for IAS? Why a person is not need to join coaching institute for IAS?

hi friend,
there is no rule of getting coaching for IAS.
if you had a systematic planning of current affairs and subject for IAS from schooling,there is no need of getting coaching for IAS.
or else you should sure get coaching for this,because you should work for 18hours in a day for your preparation
5th October 2011, 01:31 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Why a person should join coaching institute for IAS? Why a person is not need to join coaching institute for IAS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopal108 View Post
i require an unbiased suggestion whether a person should join coaching institute for IAS? if yes, why?. if No, why?

Whether to join a Coaching Center or Not

This is a very debatable question and the answer would vary from person to person..

In my opinion,a coaching center provides you with an undue advantage because they have the precise resources that a candidate will require in order to crack the exam..

Generally,a common student knows that his goal is to become this and for becoming this..he needs to clear this exam..so he starts from a scratch and starts searching on the resources that can be available to him to crack the exam..he asks his friends..googles and might ask his colleagues for help..

All the above things can help him get an approximate knowledge of the exam and assuming that everyone,he took advice from,has guided him in the right path..he starts his preparations for the exam..

On the other hand,a coaching center has a world of experience,they know the precise syllabus,they provide you with the exact things you need to study in the form of their study material..and they also conduct tests in order to let you know your position in the competitive world..and last but not the least..over the years they know where students make mistakes and which topics are the most essential part of their learning..

All these things help you immensely in your preparations..

I am not saying that people can't crack the exam without coaching..but unless you have someone along with you who can guide you properly and help you achieve your goal..i would recommend you to join a coaching centre or at least buy their study material so you have the precise thing in your hand which you need to prepare to crack the exam..

all the best..

~Hope this helps.. ~

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
5th October 2011, 03:27 PM
sidbond

The necessity of tuitions cannot be justified on an absolute scale.

Guidance is completely relative. An example to demonstrate this will be helpful. Many people follow the principles of Lord Buddha to elevate themselves. But whom did Lord Buddha follow for his elevation??

Similarly, those who need guidance and are confused by themselves may need guidance and support. While those who are self-conscious and inquisitive may cross the obstacles without any help.

Think what category you fall in, and act accordingly.
5th October 2011, 10:02 PM

Practice makes a man perfect...so withoud being spoon feeding one should b with self effort...if people think that going to a coachin institution is a crime,then they are wrong...so they should join there to get vast knowledge..
5th October 2011, 11:21 PM
chandni kumari 26

Smile Re: Why a person should join coaching institute for IAS? Why a person is not need to join coaching institute for IAS?

hi dost It is a real fact,that it is depending on you that you need coaching institutes or not.For finding the answer of this question you have to give at least half or one hour to yourself , for thinking about this,that you really have appropriate knowledge about that field,only bookish knowledge is not enough for any field, you should have knowledge about small to small & big to big things of your field.If you have senior support then may be you qualify without coaching ,but seniors can give you only guidelines.your skills power,personality developments and confidence must increase with the help of good coaching institutes.
Lastly it is depending on you that you can increase your all skills mentioned above about your field without coaching then coaching is not necessary or if you can't then coaching is necessary simple.
Thanks .
6th October 2011, 10:54 AM
shrijan00

hy,
a coaching center has a world of experience,they know the precise syllabus,they provide you with the exact things you need to study in the form of their study material..and they also conduct tests in order to let you know your position in the competitive world..and last but not the least..over the years they know where students make mistakes and which topics are the most essential part of their learning..
All these things help you immensely in your preparations..
But make sure of 1 thing that you dont totally rely on coaching....try to make grip on your weaker section slowly..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?