5th June 2011, 07:28 PM
harshsaluja

Will 75% in 12th CBSE board help me in getting admission in SD college for BBA course?

can i get admission in SD College with 75% in my 12th CBSE board exams .. i want to do B.B.A. course

Related Questions:
  1. Will 75% in 12th CBSE board help me in getting admission in SD college for BBA course?
  2. Procedure to get admission in BBA for a candidate who has secured 72.2% in 12th Commerce CBSE?
  3. Procedure to get admission in BBA or B.Com being a Muslim OBC candidate?
  4. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college
  5. Admission criteria for BBA course? List of top colleges of BBA in Chandigarh?
  6. Admission process for BBA or B.Com course in Chandigarh colleges?
  7. Best BBA colleges or institutes in Chandigarh after scoring 85% in 12th CBSE board
  8. Can I get admission in SD college or MCM DAV college by scoring 76% in 12th CBSE board?
  9. How may I get direct admission in B.Tech program after passing 12th with 81% marks in CBSE board?
  10. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  11. What can I do to get admission in a college after failing in 12th board CBSE board exam?
  12. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
  13. Procedure and percentage required in 12th CBSE Commerce to study in Jaipuria College?
  14. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?
  15. Can I get admission in any good Engineering college after securing 94.2% in 12th from CBSE Board? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I study BBA in Delhi University with above 65% in 12th Board?
  17. What are the different courses available in BBA without maths? -- [New]
  18. Is it possible to do BBA from Arts stream?
7th June 2011, 03:01 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will 75% in 12th CBSE board help me in getting admission in SD college for BBA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by harshsaluja View Post
can i get admission in SD College with 75% in my 12th CBSE board exams .. i want to do B.B.A. course
You have scored good Marks in your 12th examination.

So, you will definitely get admission in BBA in S.D College.

As you know that the BBA is 3 year undergraduate degree course and to get admission in this course you need to complete your 12th.

As you have already completed your 12th with 75% marks, then you are eligible to apply for BBA course in S.D colleges.

So, to get admission in this colleges, then you have to passed in your 12th examination with english as a compulsory subject. The admission is given strictly on merit basis after preparing the merit list of candidates, who apply for admission. So, please dont worry, if you are interested to apply for BBA course in S.D colleges, then please visit the official website OR contact him directly, You will definitely get admission in this college.
7th June 2011, 03:42 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will 75% in 12th CBSE board help me in getting admission in SD college for BBA course?

SD college offers the BBA programme but the admission is based on the merit basis.Though you got 75% marks so there is a chance for you to get the seat but still it all depends upon the no: of seats available for this course.

If you are from any "reserved category" list then do apply for the same to get your chances double for that.
7th June 2011, 03:48 PM
Sachin Narayan

Yes you are eligible for taking admission in SD college as you have got good marks in 12 CBSE board.

Eligibility criteria for getting admission in BBA course in SD college:-

1. A Candidates who has passed 10+2 examination from a recognized
Board/University with atleast 50% marks is eligible to seek
admission to first year of B.B.A. Course.
OR
2. Any other examination with 50% marks, recognized by the Syndicate
as equivalent to 1.
OR
3. The students who are placed under compartment at +2 examination
in the Annual Examination and cleared the compartment examination
up to the last date of admission of BBA Course in the College be
allowed admission as per merit.

BBA i.e BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION is a 3 year bachelor degree course consisting of 6 semesters i.e 2 semesters every year.
7th June 2011, 05:33 PM
rajiv1989

dear friend,
75% marks is good m,arks to get admission in SD college for BBA course.
only requirement is that you have to work hard and after completion of your BBA it will be better if you go for higher studies like MCA,MBA and then after go for job with good package.
this are demanding sectors ,so work hard to get good marks.
7th June 2011, 06:39 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi
congratulation for your success in 12th.

Yes you get addmissioned in sd college in bba
bba is a good course for your future ]

after bba you go for mba
then your chance for getting job will increase more........

Good luck for your future.....
7th June 2011, 09:33 PM
dhani12345

Cool Re: Will 75% in 12th CBSE board help me in getting admission in SD college for BBA course?

As you know that the BBA is 3 year undergraduate degree course and to get admission in this course you need to complete your 12th.

As you have already completed your 12th with 75% marks, then you are eligible to apply for BBA course in S.D colleges.

So, to get admission in this colleges, then you have to passed in your 12th examination with english as a compulsory subject. The admission is given strictly on merit basis after preparing the merit list of candidates, who apply for admission. So, please dont worry, if you are interested to apply for BBA course in S.D colleges, then please visit the official website OR contact him directly, You will definitely get admission in this college.
7th June 2011, 10:11 PM
Amit jaiswal02
Member+

hello dear

best of luck
9th June 2011, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE SCORED
PHYSICS - 65
CHEMISTRY - 64
MATHS- 79
ENG - 80
PHE - 93
CAN I CONSIDER IT GOOD MARKS . I AM REALLY FRUSTRATED PLEASE HELP ME
16th July 2011, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 45% in 12th from ISC board.. and 60% in english.. can i get admission in BBA in SD college?! is there management seats?! and i belong to SC category.
14th February 2012, 10:21 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

you know that the BBA is 3 year undergraduate degree course and to get admission in this course you need to complete your 12th.you have already completed your 12th with 75% marks, then you are eligible to apply for BBA course in S.D colleges. to get admission in this colleges, then you have to passed in your 12th examination with english as a compulsory subject. The admission is given strictly on merit basis after preparing the merit list of candidates, who apply for admission. who has passed 10+2 examination from a recognized Board/University with atleast 50% marks is eligible to seekadmission to first year of B.B.A. Course.
15th February 2012, 03:29 AM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

Smile Re: Will 75% in 12th CBSE board help me in getting admission in SD college for BBA course?

1. A Candidates who has passed 10+2 examination from a recognized
Board/University with atleast 50% marks is eligible to seek
admission to first year of B.B.A. Course.
OR
2. Any other examination with 50% marks, recognized by the Syndicate
as equivalent to 1.
OR
3. The students who are placed under compartment at +2 examination
in the Annual Examination and cleared the compartment examination
up to the last date of admission of BBA Course in the College be
allowed admission as per merit.

BBA i.e BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION is a 3 year bachelor degree course consisting of 6 semesters i.e 2 semesters every year.
10th April 2012, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in SD College with 75% in my 12th CBSE in non medical board exams session 2010-11..i want to do B.B.A. course in S.D.College 2012-13
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?