23rd September 2015, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and percentage required in 12th CBSE Commerce to study in Jaipuria College?

Hi,
I am a Commerce student of CBSE Board. I want to know that what is the process of getting admission in Jaipuria College. And how much percentage is needed by me in 12th CBSE Board to get admission in Jaipuria College?
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in 12th to get admission in B.A.(Journalism & Mass Communications) in Jaipuria College, Kolkata?
  2. Can I get admission to study 12th Commerce in CBSE Board if qualified in 12th CBSE Science? Procedure to get admission?
  3. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study B.Com(Accountancy) in St. Xavier's College, Ranchi?
  4. What is the procedure and how much percentage is required to get admission in B.Com course in SD college of commerce, Chandigarh?
  5. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BBA?
  6. How can I prepare for 12th Commerce CBSE exam? Mathematics syllabus of 12th Commerce CBSE Board?
  7. What is the cutoff percentage required to get admission in NITTE Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to do 12th from Symbiosis? What is the percentage required in 11th CBSE? I a a student of GG international school(CBSE)
  9. Can I get admission to study B.Com in Sri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi if secured 94% in 12th CBSE?
  10. Eligibility to study Business Administration from Australia after scoring 60% marks in 10th, 45% marks in 12th in Commerce stream from CBSE board and 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  11. Procedure and percentage required in 12th RBSE to get admission in Shri Ram College of Commerce?
  12. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE Commerce to study Accountancy Honours in Goenka College, Kolkata?
  13. Procedure to apply for Law after 12th and percentage required?
  14. What should I study further if completed 12th Commerce from CBSE Board?
  15. Minimum percentage required in 12th CBSE to apply for scholarship?
  16. How much percentage is needed in 12th done from UAE for admission in Pakistan?
  17. Percentage required in 12th Commerce to study B.Com in Calicut University?
  18. Procedure and percentage required in 12th PCM to study Graduation in Australia?
6th April 2016, 10:28 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and percentage required in 12th CBSE Commerce to study in Jaipuria College?

Jaipuria college conducts their own entrance exam for admission in various courses. You need to fulfill the minimum criteria for appearing in the exam.

Admission will be based on the merit prepared according to the entrance exam performance. Hence, just be prepared for the entrance exam after passing class 12th.
20th December 2018, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure and percentage required in 12th CBSE Commerce to study in Jaipuria College?

Hi I am studying in class 12 .Can I get the information about how to take admission in jaipuria college ? And what is the minimum percentage I need to score in 12th cbse board examination?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?