18th June 2012, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Which course is a best choice for me between ME and MBA after completion of BE in CSE?

hi, i am a strudent of b.e.( 6th sem.comp.engg).i 'm very confuse to choose a way after my graduation. some of my friend said M.B.A. is good , some of them said do M.E..I score a average in my B.E.please give me a proper suggestion.thanka

Related Questions:
  1. MBA in IT Management after CSE is a right choice?
  2. Which course is a best choice for me between ME and MBA after completion of BE in CSE?
  3. Which steam is a better choice for me in MBA course after completion of B.Tech in EEE stream?
  4. Should I study MBA in Hospitality and Tourism after completing B.Tech(CSE)?
  5. Which course is better between M.Tech in CSE and MBA after the completion of B.Tech in CSE?
  6. Will I get any benefit after completion of MBA? What is the suitable background for completion of MBA?
  7. Which is a better option after doing BSc Biotech
  8. Which subjects should I choose to prepare for IAS after completion of MBA in HR? Does this a good choice to prepare for IAS after completion of MBA?
  9. Which is the best choice between Higher studies and Job after completion of BE with CSE branch? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it a right choice for me to do CS course after completion of BA and MBA?
  11. Which Discipline is a best choice for me in MBA course after completion of BBA being a candidate failed in Accounting?
  12. Which course is a better choice for me after the completion of B.Tech between MBA and M.Tech? Which course will provide more Job Opportunities?
  13. Which stream in MBA course in better choice after completion of B.Tech in civil engineering
  14. What course should I choose between MBA and M.Tech after completing B.Tech degree in CSE?
  15. Which will be better choice for me after the completion of BA Honors among MA, B.Ed, BTC and MBA?
  16. Is it a right choice of doing MBA course after completion of BCA course?
  17. What to do after B.Sc in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which stream in MBA is a best choice for me after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?
18th June 2012, 05:00 PM
roknits
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which course is a best choice for me between ME and MBA after completion of BE in CSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi, i am a strudent of b.e.( 6th sem.comp.engg).i 'm very confuse to choose a way after my graduation. some of my friend said M.B.A. is good , some of them said do M.E..I score a average in my B.E.please give me a proper suggestion.thanka
================================================== ==========

hi!!

the good thing for you would be to do Masters degree as you are a graduate from computers branch and but for that you need to give Graduate aptitude test in Engineering commonl;y known as GATE which gives admission to the graduates in engineering in various institutes ::

~~Indian institute of Technology(IIT'S)
~~Indian institute of information Technology(IIIT'S)
~~National institute of technology(nit's)

and other prestigious engineering institutes....on the basis of GATE Score.

if you really have the qualities of being an MBA that is if you are fluent in english,decisive ,manpulative,strong temprament then you should choose MBA Program.for that you are required to give exams likE
  • CAT
  • MAT
  • XAT
  • SNAP
why Masters of engineering...?

if you want to make your career in teaching then go for gate,because most of the jobs you would get will be academic and yes you would be having a good job security..also as your branch is closely related then still yopu would be having advantage...

Why Masters in business management?

if you want to become a manager in an MNC then go for MBA ,also you are not having good percentage of marks in B.TECH Hence you would be eligible for admission in MBA through entrance or without entrance in private colleges..........

so.i would suggest you to go with MBA.............

HOPE THIS HELPED.............

with regards
roknits
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?