26th April 2015, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Whether the value of CBSE Board and NIOS Board is same?

Hello Sir,
I was failed in 12th CBSE last year then
in this year I have appeared 12th from NIOS.
Can you tell me that both CBSE and NIOS has
same value or not?

29th April 2015, 05:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether the value of CBSE Board and NIOS Board is same?

No, the value of Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Board and National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) is not same. CBSE Board offers education in regular mode whereas NIOS offers education in open schooling mode. The CBSE Board has higher value in all aspects when compared with NIOS. So, we can say that CBSE Board and NIOS value is not same.
29th April 2015, 08:30 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

* The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) is formerly Know as National open school.

* The National Institute of Open Schooling is Equivalent to other Board like CBSE, ICSE, etc.

* The CBSE and NIOS Boars has the same Equality in Education board.

* NIOS is just a route for completing education for those who are not been able to complete it through regular school.

* The certificate issued by the NIOS has the same recognition as certificates issued by other boards.
11th June 2017, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have been placed in compartment in (cbse) 1 th class and i cant qualify all the compartment chances...will i be eligible for giving one subject again with NIOS and my year will be saved.
11th July 2017, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i got a 2 supplementary in 11th in maths and physics from cbse. So, now i want to complete a 12th from Nios board so tell me it is good or not. And both boards have same value or not. Their is any problem to get admission in college????
Tell me answer on my email address...... [email protected]
22nd May 2019, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am fail in class 12 now my parents say to me to complete the 12th by hbse board is it right or not give me answer on my email
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?