31st August 2017, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for 12th again with Arts course after scoring 55 percent in commerce?

I have got 55% in 12th commerce Maharashtra board but now I want to apply for 12th arts can I apply for it? When will the registration start? Can you please give me the details on the same? What is the procedure to be followed? Thank you!

2nd September 2017, 12:39 AM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for 12th again with Arts course after scoring 55 percent in commerce?

Yes, you can apply again. For this you have to repeat your class 12th again.
You have to visit to the school and you have to meet to the principal . The school authority will inform you about the registration process.

You can also for admission in an open schooling board. In an open schooling board there will be no need to attend regular classes.
You have to go for exams only.
2nd September 2017, 11:40 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for 12th again with Arts course after scoring 55 percent in commerce?

For re-applying into Maharashtra Board for 12th standard in Arts stream, you need to visit the nearest Regional office of Maharashtra Board.

After depositing all the necessary documents into the Regional Office along with your applications, you will be granted to appear for 12th Board Exam of Arts stream.

Admit Card will be sent to you by post.
2nd September 2017, 11:46 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Yes you can definitely pursue your Class 12th again with Arts stream even after completing your Class 12th with Commerce with 55% marks as admission in Class 12th is done on the basis of secondary school degree.

As far as you are concerned about the registration date for Class 12th then it will start from 1st October and will last till 24th October.

For more details about the academics and curriculum followed for Maharashtra Board of education you can refer to the link i.e; www.mahahsscboard.maharashtra.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?