16th May 2013, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Will I be able to pass after scoring 15 marks in Physics?

Wud i be able to pass if i get 15 marks in physcs??...please give me the details

17th May 2013, 11:10 AM
kumar96
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will I be able to pass after scoring 15 marks in Physics?

Please complete your question in which exam you scored 15 marks.

If you scored 15 marks in Rajasthan board or CBSC board then will not be pass.15 marks in any exam are very less these doesn't help you but they harm you. these marks shows that your physics subject is very weak and physics is very important subject of our life. we apply physics every where in our daily life. so physics is very important subject.

If you have scored 15 marks in any comptetion exam then these depends on the performance of all students who appeared in the exam.but according to me 15 marks in Physics is very less.
17th May 2013, 05:02 PM
surya143prakashrao
Member+

The paper was very difficult and not at all balanced. The questions carrying two and

three marks were extremely long making it a challenge to finish the paper. Though I

could do all questions, a friend had to leave out last few questions losing 15 marks

straightaway. Only those who are really good in physics can score well," said Saumya

Rawat, a class XII student of Springdales School, Dhaula Kuan. She added, "I wanted to

score above 95 but now even 90 looks good to me."

Another student from Bal Bharati School shared his experience in an email to TOI sent

on Monday evening. He wrote, "today... I took my physics class 12 paper..which was

damn tough. more dan anyone wud hv ever expected. The usual important questions

were missing wid some nervebreaking hots questions... Really..all dreams n aims

shattered. I saw many kids crying outside d center. Though I top my class..bt m finding

dis time too tough to get above 85 in physics (sic)." Though Prateek Jain from Bloom

Public School was not too upset with the paper, he says he can only hope to touch

90% at least. "The paper tested the intellectual ability of students. I can't think of

scoring 95% now as it was actually difficult," he said.

There are total 30 questions in the physics paper and the theory exam carries 70 marks.

Students say they banked on sample papers and reference books besides NCERT book

to prepare. Meeta Adhikary, PGT physics at KV Delhi Cantonment, explained, "The

difficulty level of the paper was quite high and achieving more than 90% will be difficult

too. Students prepare from the previous years' papers and last year the paper was

quite easy. This time there were more application-based questions." Prateek's school

teacher Pammy Kulshreshtha found the questions good but tricky. She said, "There was

nothing out of syllabus but two-markers were tricky. On the other hand, the

five-markers were mostly simple. So it will be easy to pass but difficult to score high."

According to CBSE, there was no problem with the paper but they were awaiting

feedback. "Every centre is given an observation schedule which has to be sent back to

us by a school or students within 24 hours. We will compile the feedback received from

all quarters for the consideration of the expert committee. If the concerns are found to

be genuine, we will take appropriate action," a CBSE official said.

It's not about setting paper tough! If a student is good at his/her concepts, no one can

stop him/her from scoring well. It could be a nightmare for those who believe in taking

things for granted. "Try out a few sample papers and previous years' question papers

and you will be able to fetch above average." It's high time teachers start observing the

degrading quality of students because of the absence of innovative and tricky questions

and occurrence of similar questions every year.
1st April 2015, 12:39 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Sorry to let you that you cannot pass by securing just 15 marks out of 100 marks in your physics examination .

Since the physics paper include two papers :-

One is the theory paper of 70 marks in which you have secure 23 marks to pass

Other paper is the practical paper in which you have to secure 12 marks out of 30 marks .

In both the paper you will have to pass separately not the marks of one paper will makeup for other paper.
1st April 2015, 12:58 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

No you will not pass just by scoring 15 marks in physics paper.

The examination of physics is taken in two parts :-

1.Practical paper of 30 marks in which you have to secure 12 marks to pass.
2. Theory paper of 70 marks in which you have to secure 23 marks to pass .

You should pass in both the papers seperately .The marks of one will not make up for the other .
2nd April 2015, 12:06 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

No, just 15 marks out of 100 marks is not sufficient for passing in Physics paper .

The Physics paper is divided into two parts ,one is the theory paper and second is the practical paper .

Theory paper is of 70 marks in which you must have to secure 23 marks for passing where as practical paper is of 30 marks in which the minimum required passing marks is 12 marks .In both the paper you must have to pass individually.

Hence you cannot pass in your Physics paper .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?