4th August 2016, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Will I be accepted by universities in USA and Australia as well as by Visa authorities if cleared B.Pharma with 18 backlogs?

Hello sir, i have completed my B.Pharma in India with 18 Backlogs and all the backlogs cleared and now i am planning for higher studies in either USA or Australia will i get accepted by universities as well as for visa?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Visa and admission in USA for MS?
  2. How many backlogs are accepted for getting US Visa? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. For getting student Visa what will be minimum backlogs limits and percentage required? Whether a candidate have to submit Final certificate or Marksheets at time of getting Visa?
  4. How to get student visa for Singapore and Australia being a Mechanical Engineering graduate?
  5. Will I be able to go abroad for masters studies in USA after clearing the backlogs?
  6. How many backlogs are accepted for US Visa?
  7. Will my cleared backlogs create any problem in getting admission in US universities?
  8. Chances of getting visa of US for MS after doing B.Tech with 64 percent and 4 backlogs?
  9. IGNOU, Bachelors in Information Technology, Multimedia And Internet Development Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Is it difficult to study in USA if having backlogs in B.Tech but secured 7.5 Bands in IELTS and 600 marks in GMAT?
  11. How many backlogs are accepted by USA for studying MBA course?
  12. Chances to get study visa of Canada to study PG Diploma in Civil engineering if got 12 backlogs in bachelor degree? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible to pursue masters from USA if had 11 backlogs and cleared it now?
  14. Is there any problem in getting USA Visa if passed B.Tech after clearing 19 backlogs?
  15. Can I do postgraduation in USA if completed undergraduation partly in India and partly in Australia?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for student Visa to study in USA if having 9 backlogs in B.Tech?
  17. Am I not eligible to study in Canada and USA, if passed my B.Tech with 10 backlogs which are all cleared?
  18. List of best universities in USA to study MS after degree in Automobile? Procedure to get study visa of USA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?