8th January 2017, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue masters from USA if had 11 backlogs and cleared it now?

Can a person pursue his masters from USA if one has 11 backlogs and all are cleared up now? What is the minimum criteria for this? Will it be a problem? Please provide me the right information on the same as soon as possible. Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do masters in USA with 15 backlogs in B.Tech?
  2. Will I be able to go abroad for masters studies in USA after clearing the backlogs?
  3. Am I eligible to do masters in abroad after having 65% agregate and 10 backlogs in B.Tech?
  4. Am I not eligible to study in Canada and USA, if passed my B.Tech with 10 backlogs which are all cleared?
  5. Am I eligible to attend L&T Infotech On-Campus Drive if had 5 backlogs in B.E.?
  6. Am I eligible to do MS after 6 years of gap in studies and with backlogs?
  7. What is the eligibility to do masters in US, UK and germany? I have more than 6 backlogs
  8. Eligibility to pursue masters in Computer Science from USA after B.Com Honours?
  9. Will I be accepted by universities in USA and Australia as well as by Visa authorities if cleared B.Pharma with 18 backlogs?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria followed for GRE exam? Am I eligibel to apply for masters in USA with more than 3 backlogs in B.Tech? -- [New]
  11. Can I get Visa and admission in USA for MS?
  12. Am I eligible to do MS in USA after having a backlog history in BE?
  13. Is it difficult to study in USA if having backlogs in B.Tech but secured 7.5 Bands in IELTS and 600 marks in GMAT?
  14. How to pursue Masters programme in USA? Eligibility criteria for the exam?
  15. Am I eligible for TCS if I have cleared the 2 backlogs in 2nd semester and scored 60% upto 6th semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Will it be possible for me to get a job if I have completed Computer Science Engineering with 65% marks and 4 history of arrears?
  17. Chances of getting a job in USA for Masters in Pharmacy holder after marriage? What other course can I pursue apart from MS?
  18. Can I do MS after clearing GRA and TOEFL having 2 backlogs history in past?
9th January 2017, 07:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue masters from USA if had 11 backlogs and cleared it now?

Yes, you can pursue Masters from USA even if you had 11 backlogs and cleared it now. The minimum educational qualification required to apply for admission to Master's degree course in US universities is that you should have passed Bachelor's degree course from a recognised university and should have a valid GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations scores. Since, you have already cleared the backlog, you are eligible to pursue Masters course in USA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?