2nd June 2015, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Chances of getting visa of US for MS after doing B.Tech with 64 percent and 4 backlogs?

hi im doing my B.tech with 64 percent/4 backlogs which i are cleared. i am planning to do m.s in usa.What are the chances for visa. Can anyone help me

Related Questions:
  1. What are the chances that I will get admission in a decent university of USA having 25 backlogs? Will it hamper my chances to get F1 Visa?
  2. Chances of getting rejected during Visa interview if have 18 backlogs?
  3. For getting student Visa what will be minimum backlogs limits and percentage required? Whether a candidate have to submit Final certificate or Marksheets at time of getting Visa?
  4. Any problem will be there in getting US Visa if passed B.Tech after 7 backlogs?
  5. Is it possible to get seat in Abroad after clearing 7 backlogs?
  6. I have backlogs so is it possible to get seat in Aboard?
  7. Chances of getting a Government Job after passing btech ece with 70% and no backlogs? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Effect of backlogs on getting Visa? How to overcome any such problem?
  9. Can I get student visa for Australia after B.E in Electronics and communication and scoring 6.5 bands in Australia?
  10. How many backlogs are accepted for US Visa?
  11. Can I get Visa and admission in USA for MS?
  12. Can I get student visa to study in Abroad if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS, 284 marks in GRE and 71% in B.Tech with 3 backlogs? On what basis Student Visa organize?
  13. Can I get education visa of USA if scored 300 marks in GRE and 6 Bands in IELTS With 28 backlogs in B.Tech(ME)?
  14. How many backlogs are accepted for getting US Visa?
  15. Are there chances of visa rejection after an year break?
  16. Can I get US visa for MS after completing B.Tech in computer science with 67%
  17. Am I eligible for campus placements with 4 backlogs?
  18. Will the 2 years of backlog affect my chances for getting a good job?
2nd June 2015, 01:31 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances of getting visa of US for MS after doing B.Tech with 64 percent and 4 backlogs?

As a student, who have completed B.Tech with 64%, you can apply for USA student VISA to pursue your MS in USA and having 4 backlogs is not big issue, so, i don't think that your backlogs will effect your chances of getting VISA.
Moreover, the one thing I want to tell you is, no one can say, whether you can get VISA or not, because it depends upon the way, how you communicate with the VISA officer and how you answers to VISA officer questions. So, you should prepare well, before attending VISA interview. If VISA officer satisfies with your performance, then he/she will approve your VISA application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?