6th November 2016, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Will my cleared backlogs create any problem in getting admission in US universities?

I have 16 backlogs in my B.Tech. I have cleared them with good score. Will this cleared 16 backlogs will have any effect in getting admission in US universities?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study MS in Abroad through GRE and TOEFL having completed B.Tech with an arrears in final semester?
  2. Will there be problem in placement if I have cleared backlogs in the last semester?
  3. Can i study MS in US after clearing my backlogs? Will the cleared backlogs affect admission chances?
  4. Will my supplementary papers affect my career?
  5. What is the criteria followed for getting scholarship to do masters in US?
  6. Will I be accepted by universities in USA and Australia as well as by Visa authorities if cleared B.Pharma with 18 backlogs?
  7. Backlog history will create any problem for admission in ME at Germany?
  8. Am I eligible to attend L&T Infotech On-Campus Drive if had 5 backlogs in B.E.?
  9. Can I give GATE Exam having a backlog in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to pursue masters from USA if had 11 backlogs and cleared it now?
  11. Is there any difficulty to study MS in US through GRE and TOEFL if had 4 backlogs in B.Tech?
  12. Am I eligible for placement in Infosys or other MNC's after passing 3rd year with 70% and a backlog?
  13. Can I get admission to study MS in Abroad through IELTS and GRE if completed B.Tech with 52 backlogs?
  14. Will it create a problem at the time of joining if repeated 11th standard but cleared TCS exam?
  15. Can I get a job if cleared all the 3 backlogs of Diploma in Computer Mechanical engineering?
  16. Can I get admission in the 6th semester directly if I cleared my backlogs in the 2nd year?
  17. Will I get job after clearing UPSC civil services exam, if cleared engineering with lot of backlogs which are not live anymore? -- [New]
  18. What does "Backlog cleared in 1 attempt" mean?
7th November 2016, 03:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will my cleared backlogs create any problem in getting admission in US universities?

No, there will not be any problem for you to get admission in US universities even if you have 16 backlogs in B.Tech course which you have already cleared. To apply for admission to Master's degree course in US universities, you should have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. By reporting your examinations score reports, you can apply for admission to Master's degree course in US universities.
7th November 2016, 08:49 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will my cleared backlogs create any problem in getting admission in US universities?

To apply for admission to Master's degree course in US universities, you should have completed your Bachelor's degree course from a Government recognised university and you should have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations.

By reporting your examinations score reports and mailing your transcripts, bank statements, etc., to the university you wish to apply for admission finishes your application process. Even if you have 16 backlogs which you have already cleared, there will not be any problem for you to get admission in US universities.
14th February 2017, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

I have 19 backlogs in my B.Tech. I have cleared them with good score. Will this cleared 19 backlogs will have any effect in getting admission in German universities ?
26th August 2020, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

I had 15 backlogs in bsc agriculture, but i cleared them all with good score is there any problem to get admission for masters in agriculture in USA. And for what universities I should apply...
17th June 2022, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

I have cleared my sem 1 (3 backlogs) does this effect in apply for top universities in usa ? Can they ask for any backlog certificate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?