24th December 2016, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Am I not eligible to study in Canada and USA, if passed my B.Tech with 10 backlogs which are all cleared?

Hi, I have completed my B.Tech in civil in time, without expanding my B.Tech. But during my B.Tech I had total 10 backlogs. But whenever I got backlog, I cleared it in next semester. So now I wanted to study in Canada or USA. But some people told me that because of my backlogs. I'm not eligible. Is it true? I had Completed it in 1st class. With 68%.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do MS after 6 years of gap in studies and with backlogs?
  2. Is it difficult to study in USA if having backlogs in B.Tech but secured 7.5 Bands in IELTS and 600 marks in GMAT?
  3. Am I eligible to pursue masters from USA if had 11 backlogs and cleared it now?
  4. Am I eligible to attend L&T Infotech On-Campus Drive if had 5 backlogs in B.E.?
  5. Am I eligible to do masters in USA with 15 backlogs in B.Tech?
  6. Can i study MS in US after clearing my backlogs? Will the cleared backlogs affect admission chances?
  7. Can I study in USA after clearing four backlogs in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Will I be able to study in USA after clearing 4 backlogs?
  9. Will I be accepted by universities in USA and Australia as well as by Visa authorities if cleared B.Pharma with 18 backlogs?
  10. Am I eligible for campus placement if I have cleared the backlogs with 70% marks?
  11. Can I get Visa and admission in USA for MS?
  12. Am I eligible to study in USA after completing B.Tech?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for student Visa to study in USA if having 9 backlogs in B.Tech?
  14. Is there any backlog rules for admission in Canada? Is there any backlog rule for admission in Canada? -- [New]
  15. Can I get admission in any good university of US to study MS if scored 300 marks in GRE and 6.5 Bands in IELTS but having 2 backlogs in B.Tech?
  16. Am I eligible to do masters in abroad after having 65% agregate and 10 backlogs in B.Tech?
  17. Am I eligible to do MS in USA after having a backlog history in BE?
  18. Can i get admission in MS course in USA with 32 backlogs pending?
24th December 2016, 07:40 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I not eligible to study in Canada and USA, if passed my B.Tech with 10 backlogs which are all cleared?

No, the information what you have heard about the backlogs regarding eligibility to study in Canada and USA is not true. Candidates who have more than 10 backlogs are also studying in Abroad countries like USA, UK, etc.,. Backlogs will not effect your chances much to study in Canada and USA. If you are genuine student and financially stable and if you convince the Visa officer with your answers, definitely you can fly to Canada or USA for pursuing your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?