8th August 2012, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Will I be allowed to give IPCC exam directly in November without giving CPT

sir pls tell me that will i be allowed to give ipcc exam directly in november 2013 without giving cpt???????? as i would complete my graduation in august 2013..

11th August 2012, 05:07 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be allowed to give IPCC exam directly in November without giving CPT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir pls tell me that will i be allowed to give ipcc exam directly in november 2013 without giving cpt???????? as i would complete my graduation in august 2013..
You might be considered eligible to register for Integrated Professional Competence Course without qualifying Common Proficiency Test provided the proposal made by the council gets approved by the governing body by the time you register for the same. As for now, Common Proficiency Test remains mandatory and unless the amendment comes into effect, it will remain so and candidates irrespective of their qualification, will have to qualify Common Proficiency Test to be eligible to enroll for the Integrated Professional Competence Course.

Even if the proposal gets the approval, being a Commerce graduate, one would need to score a minimum of 55% marks in the qualifying examination and non-commerce graduates will have to score 60% marks to get exemption from the Common Proficiency Test and be eligible to enroll directly for the Integrated Professional Competence Course.

As soon as the new amendment comes into effect, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India will announce the same through major newspapers of India and will also publish the same on its official website.
26th December 2012, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be allowed to give IPCC exam directly in November without giving CPT

if we are in commerce field and if we score above 55% in TYBCAF...
then can we give IPCC directly without giving CPT??
26th December 2012, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility to appear for Nov, 2013 IPCC exam under conversion rule.......and 9 months ki articleship ke liye date kahan se count hogi,,,,,will it be from sept,2013 or Nov,2013
26th December 2012, 12:53 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

You can take admission in the Integrated Professional Competence Course after completing graduation. The recommendations made by the ICAI have been approved and enforced. However in order to skip the Common Proficiency Test, you must meet some criteria.

1. A B.Com graduate should score minimum of 55 percent marks.

2. At least 60 percent marks in non-commerce graduation course.

Now depending on your graduation course, you can take admission for the Integrated Professional Competence Course if meet the percentage criteria. Otherwise you will need to clear the Common Proficiency Test (CPT).

To clear the Common Proficiency Test, you will need minimum of 30 percent marks in each of the two groups. After that you will be able to take admission for the Integrated Professional Competence Course.

Integrated Professional Competence Course

There are total of seven papers in this course that are divided into two groups. It is known as the second stage of Chartered Accountancy course. Below are the two groups.

Group 1

1. Accounting

2. Business Laws,Ethics and Communication

3. Cost Accounting and Financial Management

4. Taxation

Group 2

5. Advanced Accounting

6. Auditing and Assurance

7. Information Technology and Strategic Management
26th December 2012, 08:28 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

Yes definitely you can give the IPCC Exam directly without giving the Common Proficiency Test(CPT) if you fulfill the below mentioned criteria :

a) You must have completed your graduation with commerce stream from any recognized college/university with a minimum of 55% marks.OR,

b) You must have completed your graduation in any other stream from any recognized college/stream with a minimum of 60% marks.

So , if you fulfill the above mentioned then you need not to worry about the CPT.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
27th December 2012, 04:34 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear There,

IPCC stands for Integrated professional competence course.

Yes definitely, you can give the IPCC exam directly without giving CPT(Common proficiency test).

The qualificatins required for this IPCC Examinations are mentioned as below:-

* Completion of graduation with commerce stream and minimum 55% marks from any recognised college or university.

* Completion of graduation in any other stream with a minimum of 60% marks from any recognised college or university.

Hope the above mentioned will help you to get the information you were searching for.
31st December 2012, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Amit Jain
B.com : 84% (Aggregate)

Sir, can you please tell me that what will be the Eligibility Criteria for IPCC EXAM Nov. 2013 ?

Kindly inform me regarding the same at the earliest.

Thanking You !!
26th February 2013, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

i applied ippcc registration for first group in feb 2013 to write exam in nov 13, with out article ship under direct scheme. registration number not yet received. guide me how to solve this problem and way to write my exam in November 2013.
8th March 2013, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

i registered for articlship on 5 feb under direct entry. can i give nov 2013 ipcc attempt of both or one group
25th April 2013, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Hi, am passed CPT in Jun-2009 , due to some personal reasons till now i dnt take IPCC exam now am planning to take IPCC exam in Nov-2013 and also till now i dnt started article ship training, can i eligible to take exam?
4th June 2013, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

sir can I write IPCC exam even I'm doing b.com 6th sem and is university original Marks card is must to write IPCC without cpt ??? plz help sir
23rd September 2013, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

wiil I be allowed to give may2014 lpcc exam as I skipped may 2013 and nov 2013 exams
26th October 2013, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

I forgot to fill ipcc exam form November 2013 for both groups and apart from that I didn't gave may 2013 exams also what should I do?
26th April 2014, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

sir I have joined articleship from 26 February 2014.. am I eligible to write November 2014 exams..
8th May 2015, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

What is eligiblity to apper for may 2016 ipcc exam. 9 month articleship date count will be from Aprial 2016 or may2016 plz reply me sir ( [email protected])
26th January 2016, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for CA IPCC 2016through direct entry scheme with pursuing BBM 5th sem. i think my graduation will be completed in aug.
cn i apply??????
15th March 2016, 10:15 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

-> Obviously , you are allowed to appear in IPCC exams without attempting CPT as you have finished your graduation .
-> You need to work hard for clearing IPCC exams as most of the people get failed in IPCC only .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?