3rd December 2011, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Will I be eligible to appear for the NET exam to do M.A in English from IGNOU?

i am plaaning to do an M.A. in English from ignou. will I be eligible to appear for the net exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do Ph.D from IGNOU after completion of MA English with 50% from IGNOU?
  2. Will I be eligible to appear for the NET exam to do M.A in English from IGNOU?
  3. Am I eligible for NET exam after completing M.Com from IGNOU
  4. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of MA English with 50% marks from IGNOU?
  5. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of MA English with 50% marks from IGNOU?
  6. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of MA English with 50% from IGNOU?
  7. Am I eligible for DU CAT for M.A English Honors after completing B.A English Honors from IGNOU through correspondence?
  8. How to do M.A English from IGNOU? Am I eligible for admission in M.A English? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Will I be eligible to sit for NET or SLET exam after doing M.A in english from IGNOU
  10. IGNOU Masters in English-Indian English Literature Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Can I sit for SET and NET entrance exam after completing B.A and M.A English from IGNOU
  12. After doing masters degree through distance education can I write NET/SLET exam? -- [New]
  13. Post graduate from IGNOU is eligible for UGC NET exam?
  14. Eligibility criteria for doing MA in English from IGNOU?
  15. IGNOU Masters in English New Literatures in English Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Am I eligible to go for Ph.D from Guwahati University after completing M.A English from IGNOU
  17. Information about pursuing PhD English from IGNOU?
  18. Am I eligible to attend NET exam in English after scoring 53% marks in M.A English? I have scored 55% in M.Phil English
6th December 2011, 11:25 PM
bhanu318

Thumbs up Re: Will I be eligible to appear for the NET exam to do M.A in English from IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am planning to do an M.A. in English from ignou. will I be eligible to appear for the net exam?
yes you are eligible after completing your M.A ,post graduation is the minimum qualification for NET exam and IGNOU is recognized university you can complete your post graduation from IGNOU but you must score at least 55% marks in M.A
BEST OF LUCK.......................
9th April 2012, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be eligible to appear for the NET exam to do M.A in English from IGNOU?

iI passed net exam.now i am working in Govt. LP school.I have passed TTC.I have'nt BEd.Am I eligibie for promotion to high school or higher secondary?
14th February 2017, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be eligible to appear for the NET exam to do M.A in English from IGNOU?

I am from the ST category. I have completed my MA from IGNOU with 53%. Can I apply for the NET EXAM?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?