26th June 2012, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Will I be eligible to sit for NET or SLET exam after doing M.A in english from IGNOU

I have done my M.A. in English from IGNOU.Will I be eligible to sit in NET exam or slet exam?

8th July 2012, 01:11 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be eligible to sit for NET or SLET exam after doing M.A in english from IGNOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my M.A. in English from IGNOU.Will I be eligible to sit in NET exam or slet exam?
If you have completed your Post graduate degree course with minimum 55% marks from a recognised university, then you are eligible to apply for NET/SET Examination, It is not mentioned anywhere that only regular candidates are eligible for NET/SET Examination. If you have completed your Post graduation from IGNOU then you are eligible for NET Examination.

The eligibility criteria are same for NET/SET Examination. But you need to scored minimum 55% marks in your post graduation.

NET stands for National Eligibility test and this examination is conducted by UGC, Twice in a year and for this year June NET Examination was already completed and if you are interested then wait for December NET Examination. You can also apply for SET(state eligibility test) after completing your Post graduation.

You have to choose the subjects in NET/SET on the basis of your post graduation. If you have completed your post graduation in English, then you can opt English as a subject in NET/SET Examination, The syllabus and previous papers is also available in the official website.

NET Examination is Objective and no negative marking, there are 3 papers in NET Examination and all are conducted in same day. So please visit the official website for complete information.

ugcnetonline.in
12th September 2012, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be eligible to sit for NET or SLET exam after doing M.A in english from IGNOU

will i be eligible to sit for net or slet exam after completed mba from ignpu?
18th April 2013, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

will i be eligible to sit for NET or SLET exam after doing MA in History from IGNOU through distance education
18th April 2013, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

will i be eligible to sit for NET or SLET exam after doing MA in History from IGNOU through distance education
16th May 2013, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

After completing bachelor degree from IGNOU, can i be allowed to do an MA in regular courses of regular university?
15th June 2013, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

when can i apply for December NET examinations 2013 and even for set examinations(West Bengal) in 2013
15th June 2013, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

WHEN CAN I APPLY FOR DECEMBER NET EXAMINATIONS 2013 AND SET EXAMINATIONS 2013(WEST BENGAL)
25th February 2014, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

CAN I APPEAR FOR NET SET EXAM AFTER COMPLETING THE PGDBA- PART TIME MBA FROM WELINGKAR
1st August 2014, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

Can i write NET examination if am a graduate in physics and a post graduate in english?? can i become an english professor??
5th August 2015, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Will I be eligible to give phd exam after completing mms in pol SCIENCE from ignoue
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?