24th January 2012, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Will I be eligible for sub inspector post of Police after studying B.Tech?

Sir,now i am studying b.tech 3rd year.my age is 19 years.shall i eligible for sub inspector of police when completion of my degree

9th March 2012, 12:33 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be eligible for sub inspector post of Police after studying B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,now i am studying b.tech 3rd year.my age is 19 years.shall i eligible for sub inspector of police when completion of my degree

Graduates from any discipline are eligible to apply for the post of Sub Inspector. The recruitment is based on the written exam which is conducted either by the State's - Public Service Commission or Police Recruitment Board. The age limit for every state varies, however, basic age criteria for the recruitment of Sub Inspector is 20 to 27 years in most of the states. For further information refer to the official website of the regulated body which conducts the exam.
4th April 2012, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be eligible for sub inspector post of Police after studying B.Tech?

hello sir ,
i want to become a police ,
i finish my b_tech if their is any posible to become sir
28th April 2012, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am finished B.com. my age is 32. May i apply tamilnadu Police sub inspector. chance Any age relaxation in the future.
9th June 2012, 04:23 AM
Unregistered

SIR ..PRE FINAL YEAR STUDENTS ARE ELIGIBLE OR NOT FOR THE POST OF SI ??
1st November 2012, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR/MADAM,
MYSELF Mudassir khan i had completed graduation,i am 24 years old.is i am eligible to apply for up/police
14th December 2012, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

dear Sir/Madam,
This is Ravi, cmpled my B.tech in ece branch in (2008-2012),my age is 22 can i eligible for sub-inspector job & i have eye-site (-2.5) for both eyes sir.
Thanking you sir
14th December 2012, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

dear Sir/Madam,
This is Ravi, cmpled my B.tech in ece branch in (2008-2012),my age is 22 can i eligible for sub-inspector job & i have eye-site (-2.5) for both eyes sir.
Thanking you sir
21st January 2013, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Will I be eligible for sub inspector post of Police after studying B.E.
23rd May 2013, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

will the b.tech 3rd year completed students are eligible for Sub Inspector of police?
6th May 2014, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

i am studying betch 4th year. my age 21.i want to do si job.am i eligible for si post?and wt r the qualifications for si post.
thanking you.
12th January 2015, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

sir i am bishnu. I am continueing my diploma engineering of mechanical branch. I have long distance eye problem i.e -2.0. May i be a police inspector after doing my b.tech?
17th June 2015, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am b.tech 4th yr present can I.eligible for Sub inspector post 4th yr 1st sem started
29th October 2015, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Sir my age 26 years,OC category and Final year BTECH may I have eligible for SUB INSPECTOR ?
24th February 2019, 12:00 AM
sajid98

Post Re: Will I be eligible for sub inspector post of Police after studying B.Tech?

Yes you are definitely eligible for police inspector if you done b.e from a recognised university because b.e is equivalent to graduate degree like b.sc, b.a, b.com etc.
9th June 2023, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Which subject we have to focus more in school days to become sub inspector
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?