2nd June 2018, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission for B.Sc Biology since, I have failed in Chemistry theory but passes in practical?

I have passed class 12th board exam but unfortunately I have failed in Chemistry theory even though I have passed with with practical mark. Now, I need help, I don't know what to do I want to go for B.Sc in Biology. Will I get admission in any colleges?

5th June 2018, 06:38 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get admission for B.Sc Biology since, I have failed in Chemistry theory but passes in practical?

If you are interested to pursue B.Sc in Biology then it is compulsory to pass in each and every subject.
If you are fail in Chemistry then first of all you have to clear it by appearing in Compartmental examination. It is compulsory to pass in Chemistry also for pursuing further education.
6th June 2018, 10:03 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get admission for B.Sc Biology since, I have failed in Chemistry theory but passes in practical?

Since, you have failed in your Chemistry theory paper which means you have got compartment in your Class 12th and hence you need to first clear your compartmental paper before going for any higher degree course i.e; B.Sc. in Biology in your case.

So, in order to get admission in B.Sc in Biology degree course you first need to clear your compartmental examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?