22nd October 2016, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

How can I reappear in 2017 as regular student without appearing in practical exams?

I have appeared in all practical exams in physics, Chemistry and biology this year for CBSE board. But I am not fully prepared for theory exams. How can I reappear in 2017 as regular student without appearing in the practical exams? Will be grateful if you answer me at the soonest possible. Regards

Related Questions:
22nd October 2016, 03:27 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I reappear in 2017 as regular student without appearing in practical exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have appeared in all practical exams in physics, Chemistry and biology this year for CBSE board. But I am not fully prepared for theory exams. How can I reappear in 2017 as regular student without appearing in the practical exams? Will be grateful if you answer me at the soonest possible. Regards
It is important for every students to appear for board exam (Practical and Theory) on a specified date. In case if you have not prepared for theory exam but already appeared for practical exam then the only possible way for you is to register your self again as a student in your respective school that means you need to again study for a whole year and sit for examination for both (Theory as well as Practical) you cannot sit for exam separately like as you said that you want to appear for theory paper next year, this cannot be done. If you are not confident then you need to sit for the practical exam again. Previous practical exam that you had given will not be counted further.
22nd October 2016, 10:59 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I reappear in 2017 as regular student without appearing in practical exams?

First thing I would like to clarify you that if you have appeared in CBSE Class 12th board examination 2016 then you can not reappear in the same examination of 2017 as a regular candidate rather you can appear as a private candidate in the same examination.

As far as you are concerned about reappearing in the practical examination of 2017 having cleared it in 2016 then you need not to appear in the same and the previous marks of your practical examination will be carried forward in the preparation of board examination results for 2017.

For further details regarding the curriculum followed by CBSE you can refer to its official link www.cbse.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?