21st October 2011, 11:57 AM
Phaimanti

Will I get a better package after pursuing CCNA, CCNP and Network Security Certification along with MCA?

Wil i get a better salary package if i persue ccna, ccnp & network security certification along with mca?

24th April 2012, 11:46 AM
vinayaga2012

Default Re: Will I get a better package after pursuing CCNA, CCNP and Network Security Certification along with MCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaimanti View Post
Wil i get a better salary package if i persue ccna, ccnp & network security certification along with mca?

MCA

Master 's Degree have good valuable in market if you pursuing along with your degree it's gonna be absolutely fine no problem

Salary wise

MCA

Minimum -3lakhs per annnum

if you done any one additional course it will be advantages of your career line so the salarywise there is no fluctutation happend

But while attending the Campus interviews the Company pesron pick you first .if you had finished any additional course which is related to their company

May be if you want to go with Particular Line CCNA or any network subject course no problem at all its very good scope in network

thanks
vin
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?