18th April 2012, 03:52 PM
tanu470

Will I get a chance in any government institute of West Bengal for ITI after passing 10th from WBBSE with 2nd division?

i have passed my 10th from wbbse with second division.presently i am 23 and i belong to sc category.shall i get chance in any government institution of west bengal for iti?or in my desired polytechnic?/?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get a chance to get a government polytechnic after passing 10th from WBBSE board with 2nd division?
  2. Can i get Civil Engineering in private college after scoring 70026 in WBJEE?
  3. How to get direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma engineering after doing ITI Diesel Mechanic?
  4. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  5. How can I get admission to study Architecture Diploma course after completing 10th? List of colleges in West Bengal?
  6. Can I get any reputed college for CSE after scoring 50400 in WBJEE?
  7. Microbiology related jobs in Howrah and Kolkata?
  8. In which colleges I can get admission with a rank of 32669 in WBJEE?
  9. Will i get a chance in government college in West Bengal after scoring 4052 in AIEEE and 6512 in WBJEE? Any chance to get in IEM or Heritage in West Bengal in computer science and engineering?
  10. MBA in finance accountant through distance because not able to attend regular classes
  11. Government scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 74% in 10th WBBSE? -- [New]
  12. Is it beneficial to do MBA through correspondence? Does it have scope? Which stream to choose in MBA Correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of good colleges in Kolkata that I can get after scoring 10000 rank in WBJEE? Which college can I get?
  14. Can I get admission in any government college of West Bengal if secured 60,000 rank in JEXPO and 4.6 CGPA in 10th CBSE Board exam?
  15. List of AICTE approved colleges which offer Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering course in West Bengal?
  16. List of colleges offering admission through JEXPO?
  17. Can I get any degree course after passing 10th from West Bengal Board
  18. If the institute if UGC/DEC approved but not AICTE approved then can one appear for Government Service?
19th June 2012, 03:15 PM
kengtha

Default Re: Will I get a chance in any government institute of West Bengal for ITI after passing 10th from WBBSE with 2nd division?

Yes,you can get government institution for ITI even though you have got 2nd division from WBBSE.However it is better to study 11th and 12th and then enter this field or polytechnic as you will be judged on your 12th result (not your 10th)and the result of the entrance exam ,i.e.,JELET.
11th October 2012, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get a chance in any government institute of West Bengal for ITI after passing 10th from WBBSE with 2nd division?

will i get a chance in any govt for i.t.i. Colleges near calcutta after passing 10th from wbbse board with 2nd divition?
9th June 2013, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

i am continuing my graduation nd m a iti machanical fitter student.... can i get a job in any other country like dubai?????????
25th July 2018, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

How much rank need to chance a government ITI college in West Bengal????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?