15th December 2015, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

M.Com from Delhi University or MBA through CAT which one is better?

Sir,
I want to know that in which side will go, M.Com from Delhi University or crack CAT and then go for MBA? Right now I am pursuing my B.Com 3rd year from Delhi University.

27th December 2015, 09:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: M.Com from Delhi University or MBA through CAT which one is better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to know that in which side will go, M.Com from Delhi University or crack CAT and then go for MBA? Right now I am pursuing my B.Com 3rd year from Delhi University.
The Delhi University is one of the most recognized University in the country, offering Bachelor and Master degree program. Being a B.Com course student it is better that you can apply for the M.Com through Delhi university. By doing M.Com course after B.Com will helps you to gain more knowledge in Accounts and Economics subjects. M.Com is also basic course for further higher studies, like PhD and M.Phil Degree in Commerce. After completing M.Com, one can apply for the UGC-NET or JRF exam in order to make their career in Teaching field. However, If you are interested in Management or Business related field, then you can apply for MBA course. Please, select any one of the course based on your future aspiration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?