20th September 2013, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Will I get lecturer job after completing B.Tech?

sir/mam i am doing b-tech...will i get a lecture/professor job after completing my b-tech...and how much salary will i get?

30th November 2015, 05:52 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get lecturer job after completing B.Tech?

AICTE recently changed rules and regulations for candidates who want to become lecturer in technical institute. Now candidates after completion of bachelor's degree in engineering or technology can become lecturer in private engineering colleges.

The salary is around Rs 25000 and it varies from institute to institute and will also depend upon your performance in interview conducted by institute for recruitment. For Assistant Professor in technical colleges, minimum qualification required is master's degree.

So, you can get lecturer job in technical colleges after B.Tech.
30th November 2015, 10:19 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get lecturer job after completing B.Tech?

No, you need to purse the master's degree and qualify in the NET/SET examination to get the recruitment as the lecturer.

To appear for the NET/SET examination the minimum eligibility is candidates must have passed the master's degree with at least 55% aggregate.

Yes, after the selection as a lecturer your salary will be near about 1 lakh per month.
The examination is conducted twice every year by the UGC. For more information about the examination visit at the www.ugc.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?