13th March 2016, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a rank in JEE Main and EAMCET if failed in march exam but passed in supplementary exam?

Please someone tell me that can i get a rank in eamcet or jee main if i failed in march but got passed in supplementary exams which are conducted in may ?

13th March 2016, 07:50 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a rank in JEE Main and EAMCET if failed in march exam but passed in supplementary exam?

JEE Main result is declared in May itself and board examination which is conducted in month of March, result is declared in last week of May then how can you say that you appeared for board exams and failed and again appeared for supplementary exam and passed.

If your result is declared before JEE Main result then your marksheet of 10+2 will be taken into account for calculating rank in both JEE Main exam as well as Engineering, medical, agricultural common entrance test conducted by Andhra Pradesh.

Make sure that your result of board supplementary paper is declared before and if you have passed then your rank will be calculated in both exams.
8th June 2019, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a rank in JEE Main and EAMCET if failed in march exam but passed in supplementary exam?

I failed one subject in inter but I got 47 marks in eamcet rank card is given in the eamcet are not given?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?