20th April 2016, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

What should I do if didn't get rank in EAMCET due to late submission of 12th marksheet?

Hello Sir,
I have completed my 12th in Mumbai from CBSE Board. I have written EAMCET in Andhra Pradesh. My result of 12th is declared after the last date to send my marksheet of 12th for EAMCET. I didn't get my rank. So what should I do now?

20th April 2016, 08:32 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if didn't get rank in EAMCET due to late submission of 12th marksheet?

If you wish to pursue graduation course in Andhra Pradesh, then you can avail admission in any of the engineering college without even appearing for EAMCET.

For every college, there are few management quota seats available for the candidates who haven't written or not qualified in EAMCET.

You can try for the management seats in Andhra pradesh to pursue graduation course. But the fee may varies from government fees. Also each and every college has separate fee based on their reputation.
20th April 2016, 09:33 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if didn't get rank in EAMCET due to late submission of 12th marksheet?

If you have not secured rank in EAMCET examination, you can pursue your higher studies through Management quota seats. If you didn't get rank in EAMCET examination due to late submission of 12th Marksheet then, there is no other way to get admission for pursuing your higher studies through Convenor quota.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?