20th July 2013, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Will I go for MBA after completing 12th?

if i complete 12th i will go for MBA...Please tell me if I can do it

21st July 2013, 08:53 AM
deepa...

Default Re: Will I go for MBA after completing 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi...
it is not possible to go for MBA just after 12th exams...
MBA is a post graduate degree.... To do post graduation, you should first of all complete under graduation...

you can go for BBA, BBM, BCA , B. Com after 12 exams... These are all three year under graduate degree... Once you complete this, you can go for post graduations like MBA, MCA, M. Com....
you can go for MBA even if you have a degree in bachelor of engineering or technology.......
21st July 2013, 10:13 AM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Sorry to inform you that you will not be able to do MBA(Master of Business Administration) after completing your Inter/Class 12th education.MBA is a post Graduate degree course and this course can be done after completing your Bachelor degree course.Your bachelor degree course should be of at least 3 years from recognized university.

But after completing your 12th education you can other course related to Business Management.You can do :-
  1. BBA(Bachelor of business Administration).
  2. IMBA(Integrated Master degree in Business Administration).
Each course is of different years.BBA is a 3 year course and after completing this course you will get Graduate degree.IMBA is a 5 year course.Under this course you will study both Graduate level and Post Graduate level courses.After completing this course you will get Post Graduate degree which will be equivalent to MBA.Thus you should prefer IMBA course.

Eligibility required for doing above courses :-
~You should be pass out in 12th class from recognized board/university.
~Your minimum marks should be 60% in class12th.

You will have to fill the admission form of the particular college in which you are interested to take admission.After that you will have to qualify the entrance exam taken for getting admission confirmation.You will only able to get admission after passing in the entrance exam.

Basic sections in the entrance exam from which questions will be asked are :-
-->>General Reasoning.
-->>Quantitative Aptitude.
-->>General Awareness.
-->>English Grammar.
-->>Business Awareness and Indian Economy.

Colleges under which these courses are offered are :-
  • Birla Institute of Technology(Extension Centers).
  • Galgotias University.
  • Lovely Professional University.
  • Amity University.
  • Symbiosis Institute of Media and Communication.
  • Netaji Subhash Institute of Management Studies.
  • Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
  • St Xavier College,Kolkata.
  • Loyala College.
  • ICFAI University.
21st July 2013, 01:18 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Dear Aspirant,

>> If you are asking to join MBA Direct after completing your 12th std. then it is impossible for you to join according to the Educational Qualificaiton Required for the MBA not allowed only HSC studied candidate......

>> MBA stands for the Master of Business Administration, this is one of the best career option which build good future of the candidate....

>> For applying MBA Exam a candidate should have to first of complete their Bachelor degree in any discipline are eligible for applying this course.....

>> A candidate must have secure at least 50% or aggregate marks in their Bachelor study are applicable for this exam....

>> A candidate must have to apply for the One of the Entrance Examination which is conducted for taking admission in MBA Course are:

## Common Admission Test (CAT) by Indian Institute of Management

## XAT by XLRI, Jamshedpur

## CMAT by AICTE

## Management Aptitude Test (MAT) by All India Management Association

Quote:
"" So, First of all get admission in any of Graduation course, Complete it with required percentages then you surely eligible for applying the MBA.....""

Best Colleges for MBA:-

Xavier Institute of Management

Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management

Indian Institute of Foreign Trade

Symbiosis Institute of Business Management

KJ Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research

S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research

Nirma Institute of Management

Amity Business School

All the best

With Regards......
DHARM
21st July 2013, 02:19 PM
Namitamd

Hi,

You cannot apply for MBA after completing your 12th. To apply for MBA you should be graduate. After completing your graduation then only you can apply for MBA that to you need to appear for CET or entrance exam if you need merit seat, if not you can pay huge amount and go for management seat as per the respective college guidelines.
21st July 2013, 04:08 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

hai,

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration

MBA is a management course which can be done in India as well as abroad.After completing 12th standard to join in MBA is not possible.Now you are in 12th standard. But to do MBA first you have to complete Bachelor degree in any stream with above 60% of marks after then you will go for MBA.

Eligibility for MBA Course:

Candidates should be qualified for bachelor degree in any stream with above 60% of marks from a recognized university.(If you belonging from SC/ST candidates then the relaxation is given for 55% of marks).

To join in MBA there should you have to attempt as your like some various entrance exams like followings:

M.M.E.T (Join Management Entrance Test)

M.A.T (Management Aptitude Test)

X.A.T ( Xavier Aptitude Test)

C.A.T (Common Admission Test)

In Andhra Pradesh to join in MBA the entrance exam is ICET.After completion of graduation you have to write this ICET entrance exam. After qualified this exam with a good rank then you go for admission in top colleges of andhra pradesh.If you not get a good rank then there some of other colleges is available for you.You are also go for management seats but cost is high for Top colleges.

So first you have to complete a bachelor degree from a recognized university.Then you go for to join in Master of Business Administration...........all the best...........

regards...santhosh...............
21st July 2013, 04:48 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Friend, please note that

# It is not possible to go for pursuing MBA degree just after 10+2.

# MBA is the master degree in business management. So, it is obvious that candidate have to go for any bachelor degree first of all. Thereafter, candidate can go for MBA.

# Candidate with educational qualification of 10+2+3 system of education is eligible for MBA.

# There is any fixed age limit for MBA.
21st July 2013, 05:28 PM
shivam2k6

Dear Friend,

Yes, you can surely go for MBA but not immediately.

To join MBA programs, you need to clear its entrance examinations and to appear for those examinations, you need to be graduate from any stream.

I would suggest you to take admission in any graduation program of your choice and start preparing for MBA entrance examinations as soon as possible. If you go for graduation with English as one of your subject it will be an additional advantage for you.

You should try these things from now only to crack these examinations in one go:

1. Read The Hindu and The Economic Times daily
2. Read any business magazine such as Business Today regularly
3. Complete Word Power Made Easy thoroughly
4. Complete English Grammar by Wren and Martin
5. Improve your English Comprehension
6. Practice Maths from any aptitude book
7. Work on Data Analysis type questions and reasoning skills.

All the best.
Thank you.
21st July 2013, 07:23 PM
nikhilmi
Senior Member++++

Hello,
The Eligibility to get admission in MBA(Master in Business Administration) is graduation.

As it is a Master's degree course,only after graduation you can go for the MBA courses.

There are entrance exams conducted in India for the admissions in MBA courses in various colleges.

Entrance exams like CAT,MAT,etc..

CAT Common Addmission Test is the most sought for as it provides entry to the IIMs and other reputed Business schools of India.

The Eligibility to apply for CAT is graduation with minimum of 50% of marks for (General/OBC candidates) and 45% for(SC/ST/Physically Handicapped candidates).

Those in the final year of their graduation can also apply.

Other entrance test for MBA courses like MAT(Management Aptitude Test) etc, also requires eligibility, as graduation OR final year candidates in graduation.

So please complete your graduation by choosing your interested field,then you can go for MBA.

Good Luck.
21st July 2013, 08:18 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

You will not go for Master of Business Administration after 12th. First you will have to go for bachelor's degree only then you can go for the master degree.

The MBA is post graduation course therefore it will not be allowed to a mere 12th pass candidate to pursue it. There is not a single college in the country which would allow you to pursue MBA after 12th.

Which means that you will definitely have to complete graduation. You can pick any course. Although if you have no clear choice, Bachelor of Business Administration course will be good option especially since your goal is to complete MBA.

Good thing about MBA entrance exams is that they will accept any graduation degree. You just have to make sure to complete the course from recognized college. There are several entrance exams in India for MBA.

ICET

CAT

JMET

XAT

SNAP

MAT

TANCET

GMAT

If you are interested in taking admission in top management colleges in India then better apply for the Common Admission Test (CAT). Conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management, CAT is also accepted by the Indian Institute of Science, National Institutes of Technology, Indian Institutes of Technology and several other esteem colleges for the management courses.

Common Admission Test is conducted during 21 days period in October and November. To register for the entrance exam, you should be meeting the following criteria.

CAT Eligibility

1. Bachelor's degree in any discipline.

2. General/OBC need 50 percent marks.

3. While SC/ST need 45 percent marks.

If you do not have sufficient marks for Common Admission Test then I will suggest you to appear for other entrance exams like Management Aptitude Test and Xavier Aptitude Test.

Both entrance exams do not have any marks criteria in graduation to apply.
21st July 2013, 11:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For MBA one must have Graduation Degree in any stream from a recognized University. 12th pass candidates are not eligible for MBA courses.

So if you want to do MBA then you have to take admission into Graduation and after getting the Degree you will be eligible for MBA entrance examination.

The entrance examinations for MBA are conducted on all Indian level and there are various entrance examination which are mentioned below.

-CAT

-MAT

-XAT

-GMAT

-SNAP

These entrance exam usually ask objective type questions related to Quantitative Ability, Reasoning Ability, Verbal Ability and Data Interpretation.

So you must be very well prepared for the exam then only you can get admission into a to college. The scores obtained in these exam will act as the basis for admission.

Also you have to appear for Group Discussion and Personal Interview for admission into a top MBA college.

22nd July 2013, 12:04 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

It is not possible to join MBA directly after 12th. Graduation is the necessary qualification for MBA. But it is possible for you to join integrated BBA MBA program. Nirma University, Chandigarh University, etc offer integrated MBA course. Admission to this course is done through national level entrance like CLAT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?